The naive girl

Christian pov

I'm sat at the bar having a drink to calm me down, I'm riled up now that fuckers got to me.

" Boss. Security is down. I can't contact any of our men" Matteo said standing next to me.

" fuck this was a set up . Get back now!"

I grab Chloe and head back to the car quickly, jumping in the back of the suv next to Chloe while Matteo drives, " this has Dylan written all over it. I'm going to kill that fucker"

" I can't connect to the cameras sir, they are all down" Chloe said as she frantically clicks away on the tablet which connects to the house cctv " and no guards are responding on earpiece. No alarms gone off for an intruder"

I run my hand through my hair " no it's someone who knows the guards And the house. I just hope Morgan's ok. Speed up Matteo"

We arrange at the house and the outdoor guards are alive but unconscious " theyve not killed them. Are they drugged? What the fuck is going on.. the house is in darkness"

As I step around the guards my men are checking them over " all have a pulse" I heard them shout Matteo gave them orders while I entered the house, a few of my men enter with their guns ready.

The lights come on and I heard a voice upstairs shout theyve found a body. I make my way upstairs and find it's Vinny, " why was he here? He was suppose to be at the meeting. Is he alive?"

" Barely he's been shot"

I roll my eyes " get him to the hospital"

" the systems back on and the panic rooms been triggered I'll go check it out. No sign of morgan so hopefully she made her way in there" Chloe says as she looks over the cameras in the room.

We make our way to the panic room guns ready, Chloe opens the door and makes a relief sound " she's here"

I run in the room and kneel by her side, " she's asleep. She's holding a knife" I slightly shake her shoulders to wake her, she opens one eye and jumps up flinging her arms around me " finally you came.. vvv Vinny. He tired to take me I shot him... omg I shot him... is he ok... and someone.. oh what was his name... Kane.. they told me you was taking me somewhere safe"

" Chloe tell them to keep him at the hospital I want answers.. and update everyone else to find Kane Johnson"

" he he said you killed his dad?" Morgan said confusion on her face. That's right she doesn't know anything anymore she's forgotten.

" I did, but he was there.. he wanted him dead.. he did horrible things to you.. he's mainly the reason you lost your memories.. come on get up" i help her up " come on"

" Chloe take morgan to my room. Iv got stuff to sort out" I kissed her forehead " I'll see you later, angel"

Morgan willing went with Chloe while I made some phone calls, Dylan had been spotted in town with Sebastian why the fuck is he out of prison?

I decide to ring the jail who's informed me Sebastian was let out after someone paid bail and signed him out, Dylan again what's he up to?