You have your fun

I'd been sitting here in peace and quiet for a while minding my own business, watching as the students come in and out, some carrying books some carrying food and alcohol.

I close my eyes and take a sip of my soda when I notice my view go dark, I open one eye and there's a girl stood then with her arms folded , " yes?" I ask trying not to sound annoyed, " who are you? Iv never seen you around before" the girl asks rudely, I sit up and look her dead in the eye " the names Samantha what's it to you?" The girl looks down at me and grins " the names Chloe, you look like the kinda girl who wants to party. Wanna join?"

Hell to the mother fucking yeah! " where?" I ask trying not to sound to keen "it's at Josh's. Have you heard of him? He pretty much owns the campus surely you have. Anyway come back to my room we'll get ready you can borrow something of mine "

Why is this girl talking to me like I'm her Best friend.

"Why? You don't even know me"

" well I like to think I'm a good judge of character. And you need to socialise meet people if you don't know anyone here yet, come on sammy let's go"
The girl says gesturing me to follow.

Fuck it let's go, my life will be over soon anyway and it's not like I'm in danger here, it's not like I'm a real student.

I use chloes shower and she gives me the sluttiest clothes ever

" you look stunning"

" what in this? Is that what girls wear around here?"

Chloe looks at me and laughs " Samantha have you been living under a rock? I mean I know you've got money with your designer gear but here at college this is how the girls dress to parties, you look hot girl"

Looking in the mirror, wow Christian would kill me if I wore this in public, it's frowned upon for mafia woman to dress like this, they are expected to dress classy and elegant or relaxed casual when at home. This outfit was on another level, wow.

Chloes ourfit was even more sluttier then mine, she barely even covered her boobs! I can't believe the way these girls dress

Chloes ourfit was even more sluttier then mine, she barely even covered her boobs! I can't believe the way these girls dress. Theyve be locked up in the house if they were mafia wives.

Chloe grinned " let's go girl

Chloe grinned " let's go girl. 2 hotties together"

I laughed nervously, I do not feel comfortable in these clothes I hope it doesn't show just how uncomfortable I am.

We get to the party and Chloe introduces me to a few of her friends, I get chatting and drinking, a lot By this point I didn't give a shit what I wore, I was experiencing a college party for the first time and it was amazing.

I decided to have a walk around the big 'frat' house as Chloe said, their was girls and boys making out all over the show, some were even having sex in public! Wow ok. I made my way to the kitchen and seen some girl upside down drinking from a keg and everyone stood around watching her were shouting " choke choke choke choke, down it down it down it"

" want a go sexy lady?" A lad said, I nodded " go on then"

I did a hand stand and the guy put the keg tube in my mouth, I begin and to drink and drink and drink everyone around me was cheering and shouting, I finally stopped and stood up straight, woah I was dizzy from being upside down, I laughed.

I made my way into another room and sat down " you ok Samantha? Where's gun boy"
I looked up " Josh! What are you doing here?"

He shrugged his shoulders " well it is my house"

Oh so that's Josh who practically owns the campus, ok now he's even hotter, " I'm sorry about....my brother he's a little... over protective" I fake laugh

" yeah you can say that again, wanna dance, sam?"

I nodded, we danced for ages drank some more, then I got a little sleepy, you see I don't usually drink a whole lot and this is my first party.

From dancing to nothing... I passed out.