Legacy

" Chloe, we've been training for a week non stop. When we've finished where we going?" I asked Chloe as we ran around the field

Nobody is around so we can use our real names thank god I hated her calling me Kendal

" look Morgan. You've got to go home, you can't escape marrying Christian moretti, it's what you was born for, to rule. Your promised to the empire. Heck you are the empire. It's in your blood to be a Mafia leader. That's why your here. Emma moretti payed for all this training. To help you"

What was I hearing? I thought I was here to defend myself not to go back ? I thought I'd escaped all that.

I stopped dead in my tracks " but I thought the whole point of this was to defend myself ? Get away from the mafia?"

" no I'm sorry you just need accept your fate, finish your training then you'll know how to defend your empire and yourself. You can become a really good leader Iv seen it in your training. Please don't stop now Morgan"

I feel like she lied to me she never told me she knew Emma, why is she telling me all this now? I just don't understand and quite frankly I'm fucking pissed.

" you know what Chloe. Fuck you" I say and I storm off, I walk across the field and I hear Marvin shouting after me but I bet he was in on this too I bet everyone here already knows who I am, absolutely fantastic.

I storm right up to my room and slam the door shut. I throw myself on the bed and shut my eyes, I can't run away from here Iv got nowhere to go and the guards have to be told who to let out id never get out. Maybe I just need to train and become what I'm meant to be.

I close my eyes and try to settle my breathing I'm furious I need to calm down, when a light knock and a small voice shouts Kendal, ok that's not Chloe.

" come in" I shout angrily

Opening one eye I frown as I watch this really small woman wearing a suit come walking into the room.

" Morgan" she whispers and motions for me to sit up, wait how does she know my real name?

I sit up " how?" I say before she puts her hand up to stop me talking " look Morgan I'm a friend of your mothers . You need to finish your training. Wether you accept it or not you'll be marrying mr moretti and ruling both mafias which will become one whole mafia and it's the schools job to have you ready "

" you knew my mother?" Is all I wanted to ask

She nodded " please don't be difficult. She might not of wanted the mafia life for you but she knew it's in your blood she'd want you to train. Come let me show your something. It's in your legacy to be here"

I followed this woman downstairs to a glass cabinet with pictures in I immediately recognised the 2 woman " my mother and Emma? I didn't know they did training"

" yes and that other woman god bless her soul is Clarissa Emma's sister which I'm sure you've heard of. Your mom was a fine warrior after leaving here"

I nodded "I can't believe my mother and Emma trained at this school, they never mentioned it I never knew a school like this even existed"

" that's the point it's not spoken of. Only a number of important high ranking mafia leaders know about it. The other side of the school are younger students we accept students from age 13 to train your mother and Emma attended here from age 13 they left when they both turned 18 your mother married Dominic Montez and Emma Lorenzo moretti which was arranged now youll marry Christian moretti"

To know my mother trained here gives me the motivation to be like her.

" ok I'll finish my training I want to be like her I want to learn everything"

" well then Kendal you shall"

I looked at her and scowled then looked around there's students passing by now, back to bloody code names.