Epilogue

I stare at the grave stone in front of me, why could you be so stupid Dylan? I think you'd be happy to know my memories came back, after all the heartache and pain I went through they came back, I smile and put my hand on my stomach, our daughter won't forget you, I'll still hold a special place in my heart for you, forever and always. I quickly wipe a lone tear from my cheek.

I remembered how I hated Christian and tried everything in my power to not marry him, but loosing my memories made me simply fall in love with him, but My love for you Dylan will never go away. I simply fell for your brother like he said he wasn't wrong . I'll forever miss you Dylan, it hurts that your gone but you let your jealously get the better of you.

A hand on my shoulder makes me jump, I turn around and wrap my arms around him " are you ok,angel?"

I nod " any news on Chloe?"

He shakes his head " nothing she's still unresponsive in the coma.. morgan.. we might have to turn the machine off"

" what no, Christian we can't.. please she's my bestfriend"

He hugged me tighter " I know sweetheart. The doctors are trying everything... believe me they've had more threats off me then any of my enemies have ever had" Christian let out a light chuckle, " I'll get them to keep trying angel, don't worry"

I smiled and give him a slight nod " thank you."

He walked around me and stood looking at his brothers grave, he inhaled " I'm so sorry brother.. if you wasn't aiming a gun at me trying to kill me then Matteo wouldn't of had to shoot you, and you wouldn't be laying 6 ft under"

I walked to his side " I can't believe this was his end.. it's so.. sad. To see a man I once loved turn on me and you is horrific.. if I would Of been stood next to you like he planned me and my daughter would be 6ft under. And for that I'll never forgive him.. Even in death.. but I can't help but feel guilty that Chloe is hooked up to machines because of me"

Christian pulled me into his side " Mrs moretti you are living and breathing with our daughter alive and kicking for that I'm ever so grateful.. please don't feel guilty for what happened to Chloe.. it was always the plan"

I looked up at my beautiful husband " I don't think I'll ever forgive myself if anything happens to her"

Christian looked down at me and kissed my forehead " angel we will hold on for however long it takes"

We both begin walking back to the car " let's go see Chloe"

------

" I'm so glad you pulled through. More importantly you've agreed to be godmother to our Bella~Rose Moretti" I smiled passing Chloe our newborn daughter, Chloe was still in hospital she had pulled through, she was however paralysed from the waist down, she grinned at me " she's absolutely beautiful.

I smiled watching my two best ladies of my life, I was so happy Chloe was alive and I'm so proud of my little girl, she really is amazing.
~~~

Two years have now passed, Chloe lives with us we adapted the mansion for Chloe to be able to get around independently.

Myself and Christian welcomed twin boys Lucas and Rocco Moretti, bella~rose is the best big sister and she's celebrated her second birthday.

Iv been trying to build a relationship with my mother, which is quite difficult she's nothing like me, I can't quite forgive her for pretending to be dead.

Iv taken over the mafia with Christian, since I got my memories back Iv been able to be that sassy girl again I trained to be, Iv been to meetings and put mafia men in their place, life is good right now I have everything Iv ever wanted and more importantly Iv got my beautiful family with my gorgeous husband Christian.

I might not of wanted the mafia life to begin with, but after everything Iv been through it's made me stronger, and this is the life I want a balance of family life and mafia life, it's not always guns and death.

So this is how I end my story, it ends with a death and new beginnings.

Morgan moretti 💖

The end