Changes

" two weeks it's been and he hasn't woken up.. what are we suppose to do now?"

" maybe it's time to turn the life support off" dylan said as he sat across from his brother looking into space

I whipped my head around in shock " are you kidding me? You'd like that wouldn't you dylan so then you and your Italian tart can take over his empire" I scoffed at him

" will you two please stop! We are not turning my sons Machine off. My sons a fighter and I know he'll pull through... Morgan what's the plan with.. stan"

" he's still being tortured I'm yet to see him. If I see him I'll want to kill him and I know everyone wants to make him suffer" I say looking at Christian he's hooked up to so many wires the bullet skimmed his heart and the internal bleeding nearly killed him.

We had to put the wedding off which makes me feel a little better, Dylan's had to stay longer with that Italian tart but I choose to avoid them the best I can.

" mom I'm going for that appointment." Dylan said to Emma as he got up and left, what appointment? I couldn't help but feel a little worried.

Dylan pov

Morgan still didn't know about mias pregnancy, so I had to be discreet over everything, we have had to put the wedding off while all this is going on with Christian, but we need to get married before anyone finds out or she starts to show.

I slipped off quietly to attend a scan with mia, we was finding out exactly how many weeks she is, we slept together about two months ago so she's only very early.

I open the door the ultrasound room and sit next to mia holding her hand, she squeezed my hand and give me a slight smile. I was nervous for this I wasn't ready to become a dad but it's my own drunken mistake that I now need to accept.

The nurse came in and introduced herself Dr Leah, she told mia to pull her top up and she squirted some gel on her stomach.

We both waited patiently as this little alien looking baby came up on screen " congratulations to you both, mia you are 16 weeks pregnant would you like to know the sex?"

Wait, what? 16 weeks pregnant, that's impossible.

" I'm sorry but are you sure she's that many weeks?"

" yes please can we know the sex. It's fine dylan the dates are right. You don't understand how it all works" mia said panic laced her voice

" it's a girl congratulations"

I'd come round to the idea of becoming a dad and now I'm almost certain that this baby isn't mine, she's only been at the house 2 months not 4!

My blood was boiling anger cursing through my veins, I looked at Mia my face like thunder " that baby isn't mine is it?"

Mia looked at me her face dropped " what? No no of course she's yours. You took my virginity. what are you saying?" Mia was nervous I could tell, did she really think she could make me think I was the dad?

I looked at her and stood up, I want you out of my brothers house and back to Italy away from me, the wedding is off we are over. Mia you are nothing but a liar.

And with that i looked at her and stormed off, I headed back to my brother room, he was more important now.

I hesitated At the door, seeing Morgan upset at his bedside made me feel I don't know somewhat jealous, I don't know why hell I don't even have a reason to feel like this I was marrying another.

" how was the scan?" My mother beamed as she stood behind me " Atleast this was something positive"

I tensed As I remembered how the scan went, " mother sit down please"

" is everything ok dylan? Is the baby fine?"

I sat down and my mother sat opposite me " mom mia, she... she was 4 months pregnant" I said hoping she'd get what I'm trying to say.

She looked confused at first then anger crossed her face " that tart. The baby isn't yours. Don't worry dylan this warrants a reason for non marriage"

Thank god I wouldn't be forced into marrying her, I hate the fact mafia do arranged marriages with other mafia and gang families, I wouldn't loose anything well apart from the fact I thought I was having a baby. But is that really a loss?

" dylan I need to speak to about.. Morgan follow me"

My heart felt like it had jumped out my chest. What was this about?

I followed her into a small side room and sat down.

She sat next to me and grabbed my hands " sweetheart.. I know the truth.. I overheard a conversation and I know.. you And Morgan are deeply in love.. you also... slept together.. hunni you know this is hugely frowned Upon in the mafia world ... but I'm going to do everything in my power to get you and Morgan a marriage.. I know she's promised to your brother brother but I'm sure I can sort something" my mum looked deep in my eyes I could see she was understanding.

" mom you can't. Morgan is promised to Christian because of the mafia because of the ranks of her father and mine. I'm last in line Christian is set to fully become the mafia leader, Morgan is queen of her dads mafia and it's settled that both mafias come as one. It's not going to work they have to marry. You already know it's signed for, for them both" I looked to the floor as I realised nothing can ever happen between me and Morgan.

My mom was silent, she knew I was right. " I'm sorry sweetheart. If I find a way I'll help you. But please don't be doing anything else stupid like sleeping together again. Especially when they are married. You know Christian has a bad temper. He also told me.. Dylan he loves her too"

He loves her? I didn't even know that. I felt jealously that he gets to marry her " mom it's not fair Iv always loved her"

She smiled " I know sweetheart. I know" with that she got up smiled and left.

I screamed and punched the wall, I was so angry I loved Morgan more then Iv ever loved anyone in my life. There's nothing I can do. All I can do is be there for her and my brother while he's in a coma. So I head back into the room and watch as she sits over him holding his hand. She hated him before now she's holding his hand, the green man was definitely showing. And I couldn't help it.