Accepting the new me

I feel a connection to Christian, I don't remember but his handsome face it's in my mind but I can't place it, I wish I could remember.

The smell of pancakes entered my nostrils " Mmm they smell amazing" I said as I stood up and walked over to Christian and held his arm " thank you for today" I smiled and kissed his cheek " and I did feel happy... being with you.... Christian"

I seen a side smile he turned to look at me " I'm glad Morgan. Now sit it's time to eat"

I sat down and Christian passed me my plate, I put the first mouthful and Mmm they were amazing, I close my eyes and internally moan at how amazing theses actually taste.

" what's going on?" A males gruff angry voice forces me to open my eyes, it's the young lad from the hospital my baby's dad, what's his name.. " Daniel?"
I think he's called daniel well it does begin with a D that's all I remember.

He stared at me " Dylan. Morgan remember.. I'm Dylan our daughters father"

I nodded and swallowed another mouthful " oh I'm so sorry Dylan.. is everything ok?"

He raised his eyebrows " yes I just thought we could discuss our daughter.. any names for her yet?"

I think he's just trying to make conversation " erm no not really I haven't thought about it yet.. maybe it's something we can discuss... at some point"

He looks between me and Christian I looked down and notice his foot, then I remember Harper say Christian shot him, I decide not to get involved.

He nodded " maybe we can go for coffee"

" not a chance. It's not safe out there.. Dylan she has no memories"

Dylan looked around " ok maybe we can watch a film in the cinema room"

I frowned " wait what? We have a cinema room? Omg yes"

Dylan laughed " yes we also have a bowling alley and a pool with a slide"

" woah that's way cool. I can't wait to see the pool"

Dylan sits down next to me and pinches a pancake " ayyyy that's mine. Give it back " I laugh

" Dylan.. leave" Christian piped up

" why brother?"

" me and Morgan are having food"

I seen the two brothers stare at each other. " you don't mind me being here... do you? Ay morgan" dylan asked while taking a sly look at Christian.

I felt the tension in the air " depends will you be making awkward eye contact at me or Christian"

He said to me at the hospital we loved each other, but I get the feeling he's lying, I feel a connection with Christian but not Dylan.

" ah ha so you have brain washed her Christian? It was only recently you said you was done with her and wanted us to get out. Why are you trying so hard with her all of a sudden.. I love her she loves me so stop turning her against me and let me carry on with the mother of my kid"

Christian stabbed his folk into Dylan's hand causing me to jump and gasp " what are you doing Christian?"

" he's a snake. He lies you've never loved him, it's always been me. I never told you to leave, it was him I was done with, first he fucks you, gets you pregnant and now he's coming in here, like he owns the place" Christian shouted

Dylan growled and pulled the folk out " morgan he's lying please listen to me... please I love you"

My head was hurting with confusion I shake my head And hold it pulling at my hair in frustration " no no shut up... please"

" Dylan you was marrying Mia, you don't love morgan. Remember the pregnant slut from Italy who tried to pull off her pregnancy to you"

Dylan put his head down. I looked between the brothers and got up " I need space"

" Morgan!" A blonde girl ran and out her arms around me " I know you don't remember me but I'm Chloe. We're best friends"

Finally a girl with a friendly face I smile and hug her back " please will you come with me to my room"

She nodded and followed me up " how are you settling in?" She asked as we sat on my bed

" I'm confused as hell.. please tell me what the situation is with the boys downstairs and me"

" well you was marrying Christian then you slept with Dylan and got pregnant. You love Christian but you also loved Dylan Aswel, but Dylan hurt you with mia the girl he was suppose to marry.. really he only went for you when she left"

I nod my head " I see. I feel this connection with Christian but not Dylan.. I really like Christian he's gorgeous, I mean Dylan is too they are both really good looking, but I don't think I like Dylan.. maybe before I did, but I'm a new person now, I don't want to go back to who she was, not that I know her, she could be a better person maybe, I don't know. But I'm starting over getting to know everyone from fresh. Chloe I'm so glad I have a bestfriend.. have we done a lot together?"

Chloe smiled " that's fine morgan. You start fresh. Be the person you are now, your beautiful inside and out anyway.. and yes we went to mafia training school together, you was kick arse.. but that's the old you.. do what the new you wants to do, be who you want to be now.. the words your oyster" she smiled pulling me in for a side hug " I'm your best friend no matter what"

This was hard but I guess I need to make new memories now, I know there's more people I haven't met yet who the old me knew.