The red headed bartender

Dylan pov

How was I suppose to stay and watch the love of my life pretend she's pregnant to my brother, I couldn't so I left, she's marrying him I need to think of something, something that will stop them and bring morgan back into my arms I'm the brother she should be with.

" I'm here to see stan moretti" I say as I make my way through the high security prison.

Next I'm fully body searched before going though a body scanner, once finally though I make my way into the visitor room, stan is sat on the opposite side of the glass between us. I sit down and take the phone, stan looks At me confused before picking up the phone.

" what do you want Dylan?"

I grinned " for you to cause.. chaos.. Christian and morgan are to be wed next week.. I don't want it to go ahead.. I want you and Sebastian to wreck havoc.. I'll make sure morgan is away.. if I don't get to her I want you to ensure her safety.. in return you go free"

He laughed " and why would I trust you or your family again, need I remind you I was promised the same thing when rescuing morgan.. now look at me I'm in here"

I shake my head " I can promise you... you wreck havoc on that wedding and I'll let you go.. I'll even get Sebastian out first.. give him somewhere to stay and then you'll be let out when the times right.. deal or no deal? all I want is for you to cause chaos, I'll even look the other way if you... kill my brother... in fact I'll pay your more to kill him" I grinned.

Stan laughed louder " little Dylan moretti look at you so evil.. I guess your more like you old uncle stan then my brother... me kill Christian moretti? Hell yes ... I'll do it"

" and morgan"

" I wouldn't touch a hair on her head"

I nodded " very well I'll ensure Seb is released today"

I hung up the phone and left, did I just sign my brothers life away? Oh yes I did, don't touch my girl or you die... ooops goodbye Christian, I'll get the girl and the Mafia.

I head back out the prison and arrange for sebs release, I'm feeling happy with myself now, I just want to wipe that smug look off Christians face he's absolutely full of himself.

I head to my fathers bar I need to have a drink, on entering the music is blaring I blend into the crowd and head to the bar, behind the bar was a beautiful red headed girl, she's definitely new " Dylan moretti. Owners son. You must be the new bartender" she fluttered her eyelashes at me " oh wow hey, I'm jade.. I started few weeks ago.. what can I get you handsome?"

" double Hennessy on the rocks, please gorgeous... jade" I winked.

She poured us both a shot and then gave me my Hennessy which I pretty much downed in one, " wow slow down big boy, you'll be falling off that stool in a minute" she giggled.

We both drank and chatted for a while, I was definitely drunk now, just what I needed.

" hey Dylan. I'm going on break" she bit her bottom lip and I immediately got hard.

I grabbed her hand and led her to a toilet, I pushed open the cubicle " get the fuck out" I shouted to a couple making out In there.

I pushed her up against the door, putting my hand up her top to feel her breast, twisting her nipple lightly in between my fingers and kissing her neck before my hand found it's way to her warm wet slit, she let our little Moans as I circled her clit with my finger finally making there way inside her, feeling her wet juices, I knew she was ready for me, ramming inside her, until finally I felt her stiffen around me while she let out little moans and I'd finished inside her.

Panting I whispered " that was amazing.." I nibbled on her earlobe.

" want to do that again some time, handsome? "

I nodded and we swapped numbers before we both headed back to the bar.

She grinned at me as she went away making people drinks, while I lit up a cigarette.

" dick. You can't smoke in here"

I laughed " you can if you own it"

" sorry man" the guy said backing away.

Bloody idiot.

I decided I was done for the night so I said goodbye to jade and headed back to the house, as I open the door I stumble in to see Morgan walking out the kitchen with a glass of water.

I stumbled Making my way over to her, " that's my baby in there, my daughter. Don't ever pretend it's not.. she's my child not his" my voice was louder then I wanted it to be.

She stepped away from me " your drunk I'm going to bed" just as she was about to walk away I grabbed her wrist " let me sleep with you.. for tonight"

She quickly took her arm back " I don't think Christian would like you in bed with us.. dylan"

" so your in his fucking bed now are you.. wtf morgan"

She looked at me strangely " well of course I'm marrying him.. I love him"

Something ticked inside me I know I shouldn't but I did, I lunged for her grabbing her by the throat causing her to drop the glass, i threw her into the wall her back hitting the corner of the door with a bang and she let out a small whimper, but that didn't stop me I shook her " do I need to knock some sense into you morgan?" My grip tightened around her throat as she clawed At my hand, I released and watched as she tried to suck air into her lungs as quickly as possible. I smacked her around the face " maybe this will get your memories back"

Morgan is screaming and I get her by the hair and whisper into her ear " your making a big mistake..."
Then someone grabbed me and threw me to the floor
" keep your fucking hands off her. Are you inane dylan?" I look up to see Christian he's raging, he kicks me in the stomach really hard the pain is horrendous " keep your fucking hands off morgan.. tomorow morning I want you gone.. thinking you can raise your hands to my girl, need I remind you my girl who's pregnant to you.. fucking dick.. get up.. next time It'll be a bullet.. too many times Iv let you go.. not next time" Christian said as he picked morgan up and walked up the stairs. Looking back " next time you'll be dead, brother"

I watched as her tears fell down her cheeks, what did i do? Why did I do that? I love her.. how much of a dick can I be? I shake my head, I need to sleep this off.