The plan

Kane Johnson (billionaire) pov

I'd been trying to find out where my father had taken morgan for days, I know she'll be suffering. Why do I care so much? She's innocent it's her mother who needs to suffer. She's pregnant got an innocent baby in her stomach.

" Marvin Iv got an idea. Get a message to the moretti brothers. I hate to say it but we need to come together to find her"

" schedule a meeting with them tonight. Tell them it's not war it's something of a bigger problem. My father"

Marvin was repeating all this into his earpiece. " sir someone is going to the mansion right now as we speak. I'll know soon"

My father never said anything about hurting morgan, I was originally suppose to be married to her when her mother sold her, I mean who sells their daughter? I know my father though she'll be in some cold cell, pretty much like I was treating her. I'm no different to him.

" boss. Only Dylan moretti and Chloe Columbo will meet tonight. Christian has no interest in the girl"

Of course he thinks she's pregnant with my child and we're together, why do I do stupid things? I need him to be on her side he's more powerful then Dylan.

" what time?"

" they said 6pm at lorenzo morettis club"

" we need to leave now then Marvin. Get the men together I want them on stand by Incase of something going down. Dylan's the younger stupid brother so he's unpredictable"

We gather our stuff and head for the helicopter" we will go to the penthouse for an hour try again to find out where my father is"

My phone vibrates it's a text message from an unknown number~

Can't disclose much heads on the line. Morgan's being raped daily. She's in a bad way. Not sure where we are but it's full of snow and mountains... you need to get the moretti mafia involved ASAP..

Raped raped raped raped raped the words going round and around my head I punched my wall " I'm going to fucking kill my father"

" what's wrong now? Have you spoken to him?" Marvin said as he put my stuff in the helicopter.

I pass him the phone to read, his eyes went wide as he read over the message. " I knew he was cold and evil but to put a young girl through this. Is sick"

I felt sick at the thought yeah throw her into a cell but allow her to get raped is sick and twisted, I'm done with him he can take every penny Iv got, to allow a woman to he raped is the lowest scrum of the earth and I won't be associated with it.

We arrive at the penthouse and enter, something feels off i hesitantly open the door with the my hand on the gun in my waistband, Marvin notices and does the same whispering " the place is surrounded" I nod and enter instantly noticing a figure sat on my chair " come on mr billionaire. Put your gun down"

" Christian moretti?" Marvin whispers down my ear.

" what the fuck do you want?"

I switch the light on and walk in further, he stands from the chair with a glass of alcohol " well I heard you was meeting my brother to discuss the girl. She's no longer my concern, she's embarrassed the mafia and everything we stand for"

He pulled his gun out " I figured I should kill you for this" he swayed clearly drunk " come on man on man no other guards included"

" Christian you've got it all wrong"

" have I?" He screamed " you stole my girl, my wife? Get her pregnant and took her away from the mafia. Now tell me little billionaire how the fuck have I got it wrong? I'm the mafia king. Now you listen to me. I bitten my tongue like my father said. Now I'm handling it the mafia way. As we speak your men are under attack. You'll come with me or I'll blow your brains out. Your choice kane"

I put my hands up " go ahead shoot. But you'll never find the girl.. if you do"

He laughed " you think I'm here for her? I'm here to punish you for the shit you've caused the mafia! Fuck her.. she can rot.. in hell for all I care"

Before I could even reply Christians got his gun out firing, i dive behind the kitchen counter Marvin following behind " we need to tell him about her. Iv got contact with the men outside 5 are dead 6 got away. His men have gone now.. does this mean war?" Marvin whispers, I shake my head " no war . We started this"

A crash and another voice is heard shouting and screaming then silence " come out it's Dylan"

I slowly stood from the counter " what did you do?"

" oh it's an old truck my father shown me about pressure points and knocking unconscious. He'll be fine. He was drunk anyway.. so tell me why I shouldn't kill you now?"

Chloe walks in dragging one of my men " this one tried to slice my throat so I knocked him out"

I laughed " impressive"

She looked at me deadpan " don't laugh prick. You'll be next. You've got 2 seconds to tell me where Morgan is"

I sat down and poured a bourbon " sit. It's a long story"

They both take a seat with guns aimed at me " woah no need to be so.. hostile"

" shut the fuck up and talk Kane or the bullet goes in your head.. remember you tortured me " Chloe said a frown on her pretty little face.

I put my hands up in defeat " what I'm about to tell you will shock you... Elizabeth Montez is not dead.. of course you'll know that Chloe since your her step daughter... anyway when morgan was 7 she tried to escape the mafia and take morgan.. so Dominic Montez tried to kill Elizabeth, Dylan your mom Emma helped her escape on her own and told her about my father so she headed to my father for money but my father is a cold cold man, he wouldn't just give her money.. she sold... she sold morgan to him for me.. we was meant to get married... anyway Elizabeth pretends to befriend my father.. she not only steals more money but she takes a key to a vault that's full of expensive assets belonging to my family.. so my father can't find Elizabeth so he's taken Morgan and using her as punishment for her mothers mistakes.. I'm talking rape... Real real punishments"

Dylan screamed " what the fuck!!!" He punched the wall " I'm going to fucking kill him"

" wait there's more... Morgan's baby Dylan.. is yours.. we're not together.. that photo I sent was edited... I'm sorry.. I didn't know my father would come back and take her.. I need Christian on her side.. or she doesn't stand a chance.. my father is a very powerful man"

Dylan looked at Chloe angrily, maybe the fact she knew Elizabeth was as alive was sinking in.

" I knew that baby was mine. Everyone's turned her back on her but me and Chloe" Dylan turned to Chloe " I'll deal with you later.. but for now there's no point arguing until we've got morgan safe"

Chloe nodded " we need to come up with a plan ASAP"

Dylan was deep in thought " Iv got an idea.. we use stan"

I frowned " stan? As in stan moretti? Isn't he like a big enemy?"

Dylan nodded " yes.. but we've got him and his son captured. We've had him months.. we tell him to pretend to be on your fathers side pretend he wants to go against us and in exchange him and his son can go free. Refuse and we will kill Sebastian.. it's a no brainier... Theyve both been tortured brought to the brink of death I think they've suffered enough if they help us get Morgan back I think freedom is reward enough"

Chloe agreed, " I agree too. We need to wake Christian up. Explain the situation.. although I don't think he'll listen"

" he will. How can he not when it's from the horses mouth himself?"

Chloe had a worried look on her face, I just hope Christian would listen.