The wedding will go ahead

I jumped as the door swung open " Emma it's retaliation from Italy. They won't accept Christian running both mafias without Morgan by his side, true Italian blood" a older man said looking between me and Emma

I frowned " what? This is because of me?"

" no sweetheart. I'm.. I'm your father.. the Italian mafia leader.. let me explain... Me and your mother were born in Italy, we are full Italian but lorenzo Christians father is Italian but Emma here isn't, she's born in England"

" wales to be exact. Did you know dyan is Welsh... sorry more to the point. The mafias want you to be beside Christian... your th full blood Italian"

I nodded pretending I even understood what's this meant.

" outside are mafia gangs attacking us in retaliation.. they won't allow the mafias to come together as one unless you marry Christian.. like planned"

" then it's settled I'll marry him.. I just know I love him"

My father and Emma looked between each other and shrugged " ok I'll sort it"

And with that he slammed the door locking it once again.

Emma looked at me and put her head to the side, perhaps in curiosity " are you sure this is what you want?"

I shrugged " I don't know what I want. I know I'm drawn to Christian and I need to save the mafia. Not let it fall"

She smiled and hugged me " everything will be ok. I promise"

My father opened the door once more " they want to see you.. I can't explain right now.. but we need to pretend your baby is Christians"

I raised a brow " ok..."

I followed my father outside the room, Christian rushed to my side putting his arm around my lower back, I seen Dylan breathless with a gun in his hand at the far side of the room, bloodies bodies lay scattered all over, then all eyes were on me, I took in a deep breath and looked around At All the curious faces.

" this is my daughter Morgan Montez, she is carrying Christian morettis child, yes they weren't married when conceived but let's not forget we're not all perfect. They are to wed next week! Bringing both mafias together, she is to be the leader along side Christian moretti. She is your queen and he is your king. No disrespect shall come to either. Invitations will be send to all corners of the worlds inviting old and new mafias along.. then we will have the mafia take over celebrations in Italy"

I watched as Dylan furiously left the house slamming the door shut. Nobody even noticed.

Christian grabbed my hand and dragged me away he took me into his office, and pushed me up against his door kissing me deeper and deeper " I love you morgan"

I kissed him back " I'm scared" I breathlessly said.

He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes " of what? Angel"

" of... of us... are we real? Like was we like this before? Dylan keeps saying things.. and it's.. well it's messing with my head.. Christian I feel things for you.. that I don't know.. I'm scared.. is this the right thing?.. us marrying? Did I want this before? Did the old me want this? And this is why I'm scared Christian. I wish I had my memories"

" angel, we was marrying before.. you loved me and Dylan.. you did love us both, It was no secret... I'll be honest with you baby, you didn't want this before.. you know the mafia life.. but you changed your mind... you went to a training school accepted we were to marry... morgan angel, it's always been about me and you. Since before you was born" Christian cupped my face staring deeper into my eyes " we are meant to be.. me and you.. working along side husband and wife.. ruling the mafia, together"

I nodded and kissed him back " I'm so sorry Christian"

He frowned " for what?"

I looked to the floor in embarrassment, " I'm sorry for sleeping with Dylan behind you back.. and getting pregnant to him"

He shook his head " don't worry... I told you we was on a break.. I forgive you, baby.. please don't dwell on it"

I hugged him before kissing him passionately, I went to remove his shirt but he grabbed my hand " baby I want to wait until the wedding.. when youll be mine for real"

I nodded and smiled " I don't want to go down until everyone's gone.. it's too much"

" then we won't.. I had Karen move your things to my room.. I hope that's ok.. I thought you like to share my room since we're getting married.. need to start this relationship somewhere ay" he said smiling winking at me " and I hope your ready for a relaxing sunshine break.. I know where we're going on our honeymoon" he grinned

" somewhere hot I hope!"

He nodded " absolutely the best place ever"

I grinned, I was actually happy even without my memories.