Love, another

AN- just to warn you guys this chapter does get a little steamy!!

I head in search for my father first, I know he's here it's tradition for the parents to stay for the year until their child marrys so I know he's not left.

I walk into the kitchen " MORGAN!" Karen shouts nearly dropping the cake she's made.

She flung her arms around me " I'm so glad your back. Your father will want to see you he's in games room"

I hugged her back and smiled then headed for the games room, as I enter I notice Dylan playing darts in the far corner with dare I say it, Mia it's got to be her flinging her long brown hair over her shoulder In a flirty swoosh kind of way, I roll my eyes and scan the room for my father, I spot him playing pool with a man I can only suggest Is her father.

I stood in the door way and coughed, everyone stopped and stared at me, Dylan was the first one to run towards me he picked me up and spun me around " prin Iv missed you soooo much" he put me down and kissed me on the cheek. I turned to face my father who had a face of proudness on his face " I knew where you was all along baby girl. I'm so proud of you. Your mother would be too" he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug " how is my Principessa?"

" I'm doing great dad. I'm ready . I seen mom was a student and I knew instantly I wanted to finish my training"

" I'm so proud of you" he beamed "

The Mia stood with her arms folder glaring at me, I knew she didn't like me already " you must be Morgan, hun" the girl said with an Italian accent trying to sound English, I looked over at her " be nice " Dylan whispered down my ear, " hmm yes. Although I don't know who you are....hun" I exaggerated on that word I bloody hate it.

She scoffed " Mia. I'm sure Dylan over here has mentioned me" she fluttered her eyelashes at him like some school girl.

I looked around the room and folded my arms " nope. Never heard of you"

I walked away from her to speak to my father, I didn't want her thinking she was significant in this house because she wasn't, yes yes I'm jealous I know I have no right, I can't be with Dylan bla bla I already know it's forbidden and I'm marrying Christian, but my heart will always be with Dylan and seeing that Italian tart here makes me want to squash her with my thumb, annoying bitch prancing around like she owns the place, this is Christians home and technically mine too.

Me and my father was chatting about my training and what I learned when Dylan shouted me " Morgan i want to talk to you"

Dylan And I went into the garden for a chat away from preying eyes , " look Morgan you know I love you and you love me but you know we can't be together. As hard as this is your going to have to accept Mia. You was really rude to her then Iv got to marry her and you've got to marry my brother, that's just our life and the mafia way. Morgan I'm deeply in love with you so much that in consumes me before I knew you'd gone training which was a few weeks I was nearly depressed I didn't know what to do with myself. I'm just glad your back but please accept Mia"

The butterflies in my stomach danced around and I couldn't help the tears begin to fall, we've kept everything bottled up for so long I love him with every ounce of my body and I can't see him with Mia, I feel like my hearts been ripped out of my chest and squashed.

I look at him " I can't Dylan I can't see you with her and I won't fucking sit here and watch you love another.."

As I was mid rant Dylan grabbed me by my face and kissed me, the kiss was deep and passionate Dylan lead me to the guest house at he far end of the garden, pushed me inside until my back hit the wall " Morgan" he said breathlessly I stared into his eyes " Dylan I love you.. but we need...to" i tried to say stop but he kissed me again then trailed little kisses from my jar down my neck, he pulled my top off so I pulled his off, he then unclipped my bra and threw it to the floor.

Dylan held my nipple in his hand and sucked and licked causing me to moan out, next he pushed me to the bed and spread my legs, he found my clit and started playing then his head went down and he used his tongue which felt amazing, I let out little moans trying to be as quiet as I can next he came back up and played with my nipples, I could feel how hard he was against me.

He put his fingers inside me in and out getting faster and faster then he just stopped. "Beg me"

My eyes widened " Dylan please.."

Next he rammed inside of me " you feel so good Morgan Iv been wanting this for so long. I love you"

I knew this was wrong but I couldn't stop every inch of my body was screaming for Dylan.

When we had finished we lay in each other's arms in silence, I didn't feel guilty this is where I'm happy with the man I actually love.

" let's run away" I found myself saying, like how? We would be hunted down and fuck knows what would
Happen to Dylan, why would I even think of such a thing? I'm promised to the empire promised to Christian but Dylan is also part of that he may not be a mafia leader or the empire but still he's a moretti

" Morgan you know we can't" he signed as he played with my hair

" I know sorry it was silly of me. What about us what Will we do? Just go on with our lives like nothing happened?"

Dylan stiffened " I really don't know princess"

" this sucks Dylan. We love each other yet it's forbidden to love another. I hate my life why does the mafia have to believe in arranged marriages?" I nuzzled into him, I wish I could stay like this.