Just for a moment

I woke to the cook Karen leaving me some breakfast, I wasn't sure what our relationship was like before so I chose to keep quiet, then when she was gone I jumped up to see what she'd made me, Mmmm blueberry pancakes, my mouth was watering.

I sat back into bed with my pancakes, this right here was heaven a big bed and my favourite pancakes, the moment didn't last though Dylan entered the room.

I rolled my eyes " what do you want?"

" you know you hated him? Didn't want to marry him, was being forced, you had to get to know him properly and you didn't like him, you never loved him, not the way you loved me.. anyway"

" Dylan it won't work. I already know how I feel about Christian. Me and you meant nothing I can feel it, it's never gonna happen so quit lying.. I I I love Christian I can feel it... Dylan I'm sorry if I ever meant anything to you but I heard I did love you but you hurt me with someone called mia, now that's enough for me to realise... Christian is the man for me"

Dylan looked at me hurt and angry flashed through his eyes " wow morgan.. you can't remember anything, we've loved each other since we were kids.. don't do this... you hated Christian... I love you.."

I shook my head " leave now"

" I'll make you remember" is all he said before leaving slamming the door shut.

Was he telling the truth? I guess it doesn't matter Anymore that was the old me. I can't help but wonder though did I hate Christian? I know we're part of a mafia family, apparently I'm a mafia princess destined to be a mafia queen, what did I do before? Did I kill people? Omg was I a criminal? Oh Jesus please tell me I'm not one of those woman who are scary in gangs like on tv.

Chloe came in " coming for a swim?"

I looked down at my frowning stomach " I don't think I'll look nice look at me" I giggled putting a hand on my stomach

" nonsense come on I'll find a costume you don't need to wear a bikini"

I agreed and Chloe found me a lovely flowing swimming costume, I was feeling conscious with my growing belly.

We had fun swimming around and laughing, and just for a moment it made me forget about my life for a moment.

I climbed out and sat on the heated chair " this is the life Chloe. Nice and chilled"

She climbed out and sat next to me " I know morgs. Have you thought of a name for little lady?"

I smiled " I have.. Bella~Rose. Bella because it means beauty and Rose because I love the flower"

I grinned looking to Chloe who grinned back " it's beautiful. Like you morgs she'll be perfect"

" I wanted to ask you.. Dylan came to me and said I hated Christian and Iv always loved him... how true is that?"

Chloe looked like she hesitated " you didn't hate Christian it just took you a while to warm to
Him you was all for dylan until Mia came along.. Christian is who you love"

I nodded " it's Christian i want.. I know it is"

" well stop questioning it then. What will be will be"

An alarm sounded making me panic " Chloe what's that?"

Chloe jumped up ran to her clothes and shoved them on and put her earpiece in.

I stood quickly " Chloe?"

She turned and looked to me " we've got an intruder. Well many... we need to move now"

Dylan came running in " morgan come on. Panic room. NOW"

I frowned " a what now?"

Dylan shook his head and picked me up " Chloe you go with your gun Chris is there he told me to grab morgan. I'll be back up"

Dylan runs with me and Chloe goes the other way with her gun.

" what's going on?"

Silence Dylan ignored me.

He entered a keycode to a room " bulletproof room. Stay here with Karen and.. that's my mother Emma"

He put me down and quickly left. I looked around the room, cameras of the house were on the far side, sofas and a tv and tons of food and drink " what is this?"

A woman walked up to me who must be 'Emma' " this is what we call a panic room. It's a safe room we can go when under attack. You can't fight your pregnant"

" are you Emma?"

" yes dear. Dylan and Christians mother.. we were very close you and I"

I nodded and walked over to the cameras, there was people running around and shooting. " it was a set up something to do with a shipment. Don't worry we've got enough men"

I watched on as bullets were flying, Chloe was his hit as I watched her " omg Chloe"

" don't worry she's a tough cookie. She's good with a gun. She won't be beaten"

I just watched on as the chaos Erupted infront of my eyes.