You dont own me

I sat on this big arse comfy bed with my knees tucked up at my chest, At least it was a queen size luxurious bed, and not a poxy mattress's I had in some smelly basement, but I didn't want to be here nonetheless, where was I? Where was Chloe? I was brought up into this room I'd say maybe around a few days ago blindfolded, Maids have been in and out bringing me food and making sure I have everything I need, but not one would tell me where I was, or who had taken me, why was I in comfort and not back in the basement, I want to know where Chloe was when I asked, the maids would ignore me, such well mannered people😐. Not.

A maid called Marie came in with a plate or pancakes, " here miss Morgan my boss would like to see you in his office. Please eat shower and choose something out the closet. I'll be back.." the maid checks her watch " in 1 hour . Miss" she smiles opens my curtains and wanders out the door silently closing it, I listen and hear her lock the door yet again, I'm a prisoner here. I sigh and eat the pancakes on the plate, Mmm fresh orange juice I might be here against my will but I'm looked after with food and drink, I look around the room and take in my surroundings, definitely a money person possibly someone from the mafia although can't be an enemy because I wouldn't be in a luxurious room with a comfy bed and food.

I quickly shower and get ready, I'm hoping I can get answers to where Chloe is.

Once I'm ready I wait on the bed for the maid to come back, just as promised an hour since she left Marie comes walking in "'ready miss Morgan?"

I silently nod and follow the maid down the long corridors, I think about running but just as I think that Marie speaks up "'don't even think about running miss. The house has cameras everywhere and is full of guards. You will not get far" I don't say anything back I simply shake the idea off.

The maid stops right outside a door I nearly bump into her behind, the maid knocks and a deep males voices shouts come in.

The maid opens the door for me " thanks Marie That'll be all" the male says.

I walk in and scan over the male sat before me, he's around 25 years old, eyes nearly black as coal dark features chiselled jaw line, this man was stunning he definitely works out, his muscles were poking out of his shirt that was rolled up he had a tattoo sleeve, I was attracted to him that was for sure. But why did he kidnap me?

" please take a seat miss Montez" he smiles which is warm and I won't lie, sexy

I don't hesitant to take a seat. " what am I doing here?" I say twiddling my thumbs, I don't know how to act under his glare, his eyes looked right through to my soul, I'm pretty sure he was undressing me with those dark eyes of his.

He tilted his head to the side and shuffled in his seat, " miss Montez you are mine.. that's all I'm willing to say on the matter"

I shook my head at him " I'm sorry.. I'm what now?"

He chuckled " mine.. you was an expensive little thing.. but looking at you.. wow you was worth it.. you are beautiful Morgan.. A real investment" he sat back in his chair and nodded.

" wait what? I'm nobodies investment can you please explain what's going on? Have the mafia sold me? " I was worrying now panic was running through me, I'm pretty sure I would have a panic attack any minute.

" Morgan. There a things I simply cannot tell you right now. I will tell you. The mafia did not sell you. In fact I met with dylan and Christian moretti, they agreed I should keep you. You don't need to do any mafia work you'll be looked after here. All you have to do is marry me you'll have money for the rest of your life.. and happiness.. I can give you all that"

My heart immediately sank at the mention of their names, Dylan wouldn't allow for this rich man to take me, and Christian wouldn't the mafias are coming together when we marry. Somethings not right.

" your a liar. Where's Chloe?"

" excuse me Morgan. Why am I a liar? And Chloe is.. where she deserves but don't worry she'll be sent back to the moretti household.. soon"

" the moretti brothers would never agree for me to stay here your lying!"

" why? Because they both love you?" He laughed " don't he silly they couldn't give a shit about you. Why do you think they are not here? Look around you Morgan.. nobody is coming for you"

Something doesn't feel right, this doesn't feel right " I want to go home.. your crazy"

He laughed " I know I'm crazy. This is your home
Now Morgan. The sooner you accept that the sooner you will feel settled and at home"

" Like hell I will settle here. Someone will come for me. Just you watch. You don't fucking own me " I seethed to this arrogant man sat before me.

The man stared at me his nostrils flaring up I could tell he was angry, he quickly stood and grabbed me by my wrists and dragged me to my feet, his grip tightened " ow let me go your hurting me" I struggled against his grip " get off me!" But he wouldn't he dragged me out of his door and down the hallways and stairways, he opened a door which let out an awful cold draft he dragged me down some steps and flicked a light on, revealing cells I couldn't tell if people were in them he carried on dragging me down until he opens a door and throws me In " you'll stay here with no food until your ready to apologise for the way you spoken to me and accept your new home" he slammed the cell shut and locked it, I grabbed hold of the bars in the little window and yanked on them " let me out!! You crazy son of a bitch" but he simply carried on walking switched the lights off, the only lights were the dimly lit ones in the hallway leading to the cells.

I looked around my cell it wasn't the same place I was with chloe, the floor was cobbled and there was nothing but a toilet sink and a rag on the floor which I gather is a makeshift bed.

" Morgan?" I heard a females croaky voice say.

" Chloe!?" I shouted

" yes it's me. Are you ok? What has he done to you?"

" I'm fine Chloe don't worry about me. Are you ok? Have you eaten had a drink?"

I heard shuffling " Iv had bits of bread and Iv got a bottle of water. Im really weak.. I can hardly move."

" omg Chloe. The guys crazy I didn't even get his name. Claims to own me. God what is it with men thinking they own me" I said the ending more to myself.

" he's Kane Johnson. Crazily powerful. I don't know what we're going to do. Morgan. Hopefully somebody comes soon.. but I need to sleep.. I'm so tired... and weak"

" Chloe!! Stay awake.. Chloe!!!"

Silence, Chloe didn't reply " Chloe are you awake?!"

Silence again. Now I'm worried..

I heard the door open and the lights turned on and footsteps walking towards me " time to go miss columbo" I heard a males voice say

" Chloe? Chloe.. is she ok?"

" miss Montez don't worry yourself.." the male said before I heard shuffling and then a female mumble.

" please make sure she's ok" I pleaded Upon deaf ears. Nobody replied instead they closed the door again and switched off the lights, so I sat down on the cold hard floor, why do I get myself into awkward situations? But this wasn't like when I thought Josh was a good guy but turned out to be Sebastian Stans son, no this is worse.