Whole new person

I headed inside with Dylan he didn't say another word as we made our way to the kitchen, my eyes widened when I realised they were in the middle of dinner.

" where have you both been?" Christian asked eyeing both me and Dylan

" we had some things to discuss. I wanted to hear about my bestfriends training" thank god for Dylan's quick thinking.

" come and sit down baby, Iv missed you" Mia squealed as she pulled out the Empty seat next to her.

I internally threw up if that's even possible .

I looked around and took my seat next to Christian " I don't want you wandering off with Dylan ever again. Infact I don't want you to see him again" Christian whispered down my ear.

" Dylan I believe it's time for you to pack for Italy, tonight. I'll have my jet ready for you both" Christian said as he took a sneaky snide glance at me.

Dylan shot me a look " no. We are staying here for another month"

I seen Christians face glare At Dylan " Dylan this is my home I want to spend time with Morgan I can't do that with you and erm, Mia around"

" what are you doing?" I whispered back to Christian

He kicked me under the table " he needs to be gone. If we are to marry I can't have someone else you love under the same roof. Don't fucking argue" Christian whispered through clenched teeth

Ouch someone's jealous.

" Morgan and Matteo we need to discuss stan in my office after dinner"

" I can help with stan, brother"

Christian laughed " you brother, will help me by taking yourself and that wife to be of yours and fuck off back to Italy"

"Christian Enzo motetti! Is there such need to be so cruel to your brother?" Emma shouted banging her glass

" mother, are you blind? The looks they give each other, the way they are sneaking around! Dylan's in love with my girl. Like fuck I'm going to be nice! I put up with him because he's my brother but it's the last straw sneaking around with her he's probably fucked her in the garden. I'm going.. I'll be in my office" Christian got up giving me one last dirty look and stormed off out the room.

Emma looked at me and then Dylan " anything you want to tell me, you two?"

" mother me and Morgan are just really close friends. He's deluded"

I seen Mia give me a side dirty look.

" Mia? Do you have something to say?" I asked her

" Piccola crostata(little tart)" Mia said with such hatred

Something snapped in me I stood up and slammed her head into the table, grabbed my gun and held it to her head " do you not know I'm fucking Italian. You silly bastard! I will pull this fucking trigger if you carry on with your mouth. Piccola ragazza (little girl)" I said seething with this bitch

Dylan my father and her father all stood up " put the gun down!" They all shouted in unison

By now Mia was crying and her nose was bleeding, i scoffed at her " don't piss me off again. Dylan good riddance take your Italian slag and fuck off"

I stormed off, that bitch as really pissed me off And Christian for that matter, my heart was racing in anger I could feel my adrenaline pumping round my body I'd of quite easily of shot her in the skull, that's not me I was never like that, I guess mafia training does this to a person, ah well atleast I can stick up for myself now, little old naive me would of got upset being called a tart this new me will blow your fucking brains out, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself I'm this whole new person now.

I made my way to his office I'm going to give that man what for.

I don't even knock i barge right In " what the fuck gives you the right to act like that? Me and Dylan are just friends"

Christian looked up at me disgusted " Morgan do you think I'm thick? Look me in my eye and tell me you've not just fucked my brother!"

I looked him dead in the eye " Iv not fucked your brother!" I screamed at him throwing myself on his comfy chair in the corner of his office.

He stared at me for what felt like an eternity " damn it Morgan. Why th fuck you lying!! I fucking saw you" he shouted he stood then pulled out his gun, admit it or I'm going downstairs in the kitchen and pulling the trigger on my own brother.

I glared at him, I felt numb, cold how could he possibly know? Is this a test? Does he just insinuate.

" Christian your being stupid"

He shot the wall behind barely a inch from my skull.

" now I'm going to shoot you. Start talking Morgan"

I pulled my gun out at him " shoot me and I'll shoot you, Christian"

" Morgan I caught you on camera asking him to run away with you?! I fucking heard everything. This house and the guest house has cameras in and mics to hear!! You dumb bitch I fucking seen everything" at this point his face has turned a shade of red and I swear I see steam coming out of his ears

Shit I'm dead.

Like dead as a door nail.

Fuck how do I get out of this?

He's going to make my life hell.

Send help...