Nothing personal

"I don't understand" I say with my back against josh's chest as he's got a gun to my head.

" nothing personal princess. Well yes it is but I'm sorry" he half whispers and half laughs down my ear.

I struggle against his grasp " get off me" I try to move my arms but he grips me tighter " if they shoot me, you die" he a said trying to keep me still

I heard him say to matteo he was his brother, omg which makes him stans son, the one who killed and murdered Clarissa, I never met her but I know she was my moms bestfriend and Christians moms sister. Why would Stan send someone for me?

" why me?" I say in barley a whisper

" why not you? Your the mafia dons daughter and soon to be the moretti mafia leaders wife. My dad should be the leader" he said down my ear through clenched teeth.

" ah right jealousy" I half laughed

" carry on And I'll kill you myself. Little Montez princess"

Just then I heard a twig snap and quickly as I turned my head, josh fell into me pushing me to the ground, I close my eyes tight, maybe this is the end?

I hear shouting and screaming before I'm dragged up And shaken " morgan morgan. Are you hurt? Open your eyes!" I heard Christians voice say

I slowly opened my eyes to see josh being put into the back of a black suv, " no I'm fine, is he dead?"

" no he'll be taken somewhere and questioned"

Christian took my hand and lead me to the car," your in big trouble your dads very angry, there's a war coming, angel"

He put me in And fastened my seatbelt, " why am I involved in this? Why didn't he go after you? Or your mom? Or even your dad?"

I could see the frustration in Christians eyes, he put his hand through his hair and rubbed his face, " baby, your the heir to my mafia, the queen. Your marrying me. Your already mafia blood. Your Dominic Montez daughter. Stans war is with me and my family, angel you are my family. Your pretty much morgan moretti he's coming for you. Stan has a vengeance because he thinks he should be the mafia leader. We didn't even know Stan had another son. We need to check up on that"

I still don't understand why he'd come for me? I know I'm marrying the mafia leader but still, why me?

Looking out the window watching as everything passes deep in thought, thinking about the marriage, everything that's happened over the last few days.

I'm pulled out of thought by Christian on the phone. He sounds angry.

" what do you mean. He wants him to marry her? And that's what all this is about? You tell him over my dead body" and with that Christian put the phone down taking a quick glance at me.

" is everything ok?" I ask sounding unsure if I should even be asking that.

He let out a huge sigh and shook his head " it's bad, but nothing for you to worry about, Angel"

Once we pull up to the house, I notice we have more guards now standing round, " do we have more guards now?"

Christian nods " it's a precaution"

Once I get inside my father comes running in
"Don't ever do that again! You tell us where your going. You seem to forget how dangerous this life is,
Principessa"

I hug him " I won't dad. I promise I'll take guards with me. I know now I can't trust anyone"

Dylan comes running down the stairs " morgan morgan!! You fucking idiot!" He grins picking me up and spinning around " I'm ok dyl. Put me down" I laugh

Dylan looks to Christian. " we need to talk, brother" and motions for Christian to follow him.

I wonder what that's about?

I shake the thought off and wander into the kitchen, Karen's baking I can smell her delicious cookies " Mmm cookies"

She turned around and grinned " just for you miss moretti. Iv missed your face around here"

I smiled " remember I'm not married yet just call me morgan"

She nodded " just let them cool"

It was nice to be back. Maybe life outside the house isn't really for me.