Leather pants

Christian~ 1 month later

Sitting in my meeting with mine and Karl's men discussing our next move. " stan has been getting one over on us now for the past month. Why is this happening? My father has only just woken up from a coma and that mans still fucking breathing" I shout banging my hand on the table

" I'll be bait"

I swing my head round, " Morgan!" I jump up and shout in surprise.

" the one and only" she laughs walking over to me

"Where the fuck have you been?"

She looked incredible like she's changed in just over a month she looked toned and her attitude was different. She's one sexy arse woman

She grins at me And spins a gun around in her hand " training"

" this is my wife to be Morgan Montez. Dominics daughter" I say as Karl and his men look at me like I'd grown 10 heads

" Iv been non stop training for over a month. I know everything about the mafia life now how to handle myself how to use a gun. And how to handle Stan". Morgan said with her chest stuck out, I can't believe the confidence oozing off her, she's changed and I love it, I just hope she doesn't kick up a storm when she meets Mia, she's annoying but she's marrying my brother, I don't think Morgan would get on with her.

" I think it's a great idea. It's the girl he wants Aswel as his son" Karl said looking between me and Morgan

Morgan sat down at the table and put he feet up looking at everyone around the table, " erm where's matteo?"

" he's training with my new recruit Vincent. Yes maybe I like this idea. Let's go over it. But first Morgan where have you been training?" I smirk at her, this is the queen I need god I love this woman. She looks magnificent she wore leather pants and boots with a leather jacket I wish I would tell her how sexy she looked, the bulge in my pants would give it away if she seen it.

" do you ever remember your mom telling you she went to a training school?"

Fucking hell, I knew she'd gone training but I didn't think it was the school for training future mafia leaders and members, Charlie went there and he became my best sniper, I remember my mother telling me about this school she went to, too me it sounded like some Hogwarts shit for mafias.

" I can tell by your face you do. Well your mother sent me there unbeknownst to me. And it's the best thing to ever happen to me. I feel like a new woman, I was naive before I went there I didn't know truly know how the mafia world works. But learning my mother and Emma alongside Clarissa attended too it given me the motivation to train like them"

" well angel, I'm glad your back let's come up with a plan then ay. Then me and you can have a chat" I sent her a quick wink and to say she blushed was an understatement, maybe this schools taught her about the mafia tradition of marriage and she's come to terms with it before she left she hated me, now she's blushing at my cheeky winks.

We all discuss stan and what we're going to do, Morgan speaks sense she said take our time, let him think we've left it, after all we're the one with Sebastian, yea for the last month he's killed lots of my men but we've killed a hell of a lot more men then him, we even killed his sister who thought she could attack my mother, nobody attacks my family and gets away with it, he's breathing... for now.

I shake hands with Karl's men and end the meeting, Karl's been staying at my fathers hotel but is heading home tonight for a few days, tyrones wife has had the baby.

" come, angel" I say and motion her to follow me.

" I'll come see you soon, Iv not even seen my father... or.. Dylan"

I nod and then to walk away, "Morgan?"

She stops " Hmm?"

" behave will you. When you see Mia"

Her face when blank " if you say so" she she turned on her heels and walked down the hall, her hips swaying as she walked, damn her arse looked amazing in them pants.