Characters

Emilia Williams ( De Luca)
Emilia is a 15 year old girl who lives with her stepdad. She is stubborn, popular and even if you can't see it she is really emotional. She doesn't like it when you tell her what to do and also don't likes to follow rules. She just started the freshman year of high school. She got a little rebellious lately.
Her mom died when she was nine since then she lives with her stepdad David. He treats her as her own and she loves him with her whole heart. She doesn't know much about her real dad her mother only told her that he left her after she gave birth to her. She doesn't want to know who her real dad is because he left her and she also sees David as her real dad.

Francesco De Luca Francesco is 28 years old

Francesco De Luca
Francesco is 28 years old. He is strict, emotionless and the capo of the Italian mafia. He dislikes lying, disobeying, smoking and  disrespect. He is really scary when angry and everyone knows when he says something you do it without questioning. He loves his family and would kill anyone who messes with his family or hurt anyone in his family. He is very overprotective over his baby sister like everyone in the family.
He took the mafia over after his dad died which was when he was 18, since then he is the legal guardian of his younger brothers who aren't 18 yet. He is the oldest of 7 siblings, well actually there are 8. His baby sister Emilia who he, his brothers and cousins were searching everywhere since she was taken by her mom when she was only one year old.

Lorenzo De LucaLorenzo is 26 years old

Lorenzo De Luca
Lorenzo is 26 years old. He is loving, the nicest in the family but can be strict when needed. He hates when you lie to him. He is very overprotective over Emilia. He loves all his siblings and cousins. Every time someone has a problem they go to him and tell it to him. He is like the mother in the house.
He misses his sister a lot. He helped to raise his siblings because he is only 2 years younger than Francesco. Works in the mafia.