Chapter 47

Recap: Then I got with my friends up in my room.

We were there for I think about an hour just talking when Matteo came to inform us that dinner was ready. We ate mac and cheese. After dinner we went back up in my room. I then got the idea that we could go swimming in our pool.

They said that they didn't have a bikini with them. I told them that I have enough for all of us. So we went to get changed in our bikinis.

As we were finished I went to grab some towels.

We then went down to the pool area.

''What are you doing?'' Dante asked.

What does it look like we're doing walking around with a bikini and towels. God sometimes those guys are really stupid.

''What do you think we're doing?'' I said fighting back an eye roll.

''Emilia I've asked you a simple and normal question just answer it normally for once. Why is this so hard for you?'' he said dramatically.

''I'm so sorry about not answering your easy question but I thought it was obvious what we were doing.'' I said and you could clearly hear that I wasn't sorry at all cause I said it rather sarcastic.

''But if it's so hard to figure we were about to go swimming'' I said with an attitude.

''Keep that attitude up and your friends will be back home really fast, got it?'' he said looking at me.

Jerk!

''Yes'' I said cause I didn't want my friends to go home and I also didn't like being scold in front of my friends.

''Can we go to the pool now?'' I asked.

''Yeah you can but make sure to ask first next time and be careful.''

I nodded and we walked to the pool.

Why do I have to ask first I mean I'm sure none of my brothers have to ask.

''Some of your brothers are quiet scary.'' Lucy said.

''Yeah right Francesco for example.'' Maya said.

''True but I mean Giano he only has to look at me and I almost start shaking.'' Kiara said.

I started laughing at that comment.

''They are actually really nice. Well at least sometimes, but to be honest they do scare me but only when I'm in trouble.'' I said.

''How you just talked to Dante I could never.'' Kiara said.

''I don't do it on purpose I mostly don't think before saying something, what doesn't really work around here.'' I said honestly my mouth brought me trouble more than once.

They just laughed ans then Lisa said, ''but they are really hot all of them.''

I made a grossed out face and said, '' Eww Lisa they are my brothers.''

''Just saying.''Lisa said.

''Okay enough let's go swimming. I've only got one thing I have to say before we go in. She is right they are all hot.'' Kaya said.

''Girl you've got a boyfriend.'' Lucy said.

''I know Lucy can you believe that. But having a boyfriend doesn't mean I can't say that other guys are hot cause that doesn't mean that I don't think that my boyfriend is hot cause he is. He actually is way hotter that your brothers.'' she said we all looked at her quite confused cause there were to many information in such a short time and she talked really fast.

We all started laughing and then finally went in the pool.

It was really fun. We talked about guys and other stuff.

At about 7:30pm we went back out and up in my room. There we all took a shower. I went first, then Kaya, then Lucy, then Maya, then Lisa and then Kiara.

We changed in some sweatpants and hoodie and sat on my bed. We were on my bed when Lucy said, ''Jaden just texted me asking if we all wanted to go out they were on the basketball court. Everyone it there. Should we go?''

''Yea, why not we just gotta sneak out cause they won't let me out this late but I don't think that's a problem I mean they didn't release I was gone the last time I snuck out, so why would they now.'' I said not really thinking that it was a big deal.

''Well I don't know your brothers are really scary and we probably won't be having a sleep over for a while if we get caught.''Maya said.

''They won't catch us we'll just tell them that we're gonna watch a movie and that we don't want to be bothered. Then we'll just lock the door and climb out of the window like I did last time.They won't ever know.''

I could see that Maya still didn't really think that this was a good idea.

''But they didn't catch you last time.'' Kaya said.

Well...

''Well that was because I was to drunk and your boyfriend called my brothers. This time there won't be any alcohol and hopefully no boyfriend who's gonna snitch on me, or us.'' I said confidently.

''So let's do this.'' I said.

They all said okay except Maya she was still unsure.

''Come on Maya they won't ever know.'' I said almost begging her.

I honestly wanted to see Kayden again cause I think he is really cute and I kinda like him.

''Okay then let's go downstairs and say good night.''
I said and with that we walked downstairs in the living room.

We told Francesco that we would watch a movie and didn't want to be bothered.

He said okay and that he'll tell the others. I said thanks, gave him a hug, said good night and went back up in my room.

We i switched the TV on and put some movie on so if someone walked by that they could hear the movie.

Really smart I know.

Lucy then locked the door.

Maya looked out of the window and asked, ''What are we gonna do about this guard standing right under your window?''

Fuck right these guards I forgot about them.

''We'll just do it like I did it last time.'' I told the guard the exact same thing then last time. I just hope that he believes me and won't tell Francesco.

As he went away we all climbed out.

I had a really good feeling and really thought everything would go just like I thought it would.

Little did I know that nothing went like I thought it would.

To be continued...

Hope you liked it.

I'm sorry I didn't update for so long. I'm in Italy right now on vacation and there is really bad wifi. The only place were I have wifi is the pool.