Chapter 5

Emilia's pov

The next morning I woke up still cuddling with Dante. I needed to pee but could because he had his arm around me. I tried to take it away but couldn't. So I stared to shake him. ''Dante let go of me.''I said to him while still shake him. ''ugh let me sleep.''he said half asleep. ''no let go of me I have to pee''I said and rolled my eyes a little. ''ugh'' ''ah and Dante thank you for last night.''I said with a small smile. ''you're welcome'' he said with his eyes still closed. I then got out to go to my room but then remembered I don't know how to get there. I started to just walking around till I got to a staircase I walked up because I think my room was on the 2 floor or even on the third floor. I don't know it anymore I know that's pretty weird but I was crying when I left the room yesterday night and forgot to remember the way back to my room. I started to walk along the second floor and after some minutes I found my room. I then got in the bathroom peed and took a shower after that I putted on som comfortable clothes dried my hair and putted my hair into a messy bun.

After that I walked back out of my room and started exploring the house

After that I walked back out of my room and started exploring the house. After some minutes I got hungry and started searching for the kitchen. I don't know how that the guys find anything here. I was kinda getting annoyed because I couldn't find the kitchen when I bumped into something. ''Fuck''I said and looked up were I meet stern eyes. ''Language''a man in a suit said. He was so big even bigger that Dante and Lorenzo. The only thing I didn't understand was why is everyone wearing suits. ''I'm Francesco your oldest brother and legal guardian'' he said and I think I've never meet someone more intimidating than him. ''O okay I'm E Emilia'' I didn't know why I was stuttering. ''Yeah I know that, may I ask what you are doing here''he asked. ''I'm searching for the kitchen cause I'm kinda hungry'' I said and he looked like he was happy. Why is he happy? Whatever.  ''Come on I'll bring you there.'' he said and started to walk and I walked after him. We only walked like a minute, then we were in the kitchen where 11 other guys were sitting on the dining table and talking about some random stuff. They were all very handsome, pretty tall and also very scary. I think there were a few who are only a few years older than me. As we walked in all heads turned in our direction the all of them except Dante and Lorenzo looked me up and down. I was feeling kinda uncomfortable. They also said thing like ‚,omg how big she is,, or ,,she is so cute,,. I was like have they never seen a 15 year old girl I mean I look just like the other 15 years old. ''Please introduce yourself to her'' Francesco said. ''Gianno 23 years old'' Gianno said in a cold voice. I just thought maybe it's not his day today but why do I even care. I mean I like it here but I miss my dad and would like to go back home and would do almost everything to go back home. I mean I don't know any of those guys except Lorenzo and Dante but even those tow I don't really know I just talked to them the most but other then that I don't know anything about them. ‚'I'm Enrico and 21 years old.'' Enrico said in a also cold voice but not as cold as Giannio. I mean at least he said ,I'm,. '' I'm Domenico and 19 yeas old'' he said not even looking at me wtf is wrong with them. I thought my dad said that they all love me and that they missed me, well doesn't sound like it. Well I just hope I can go back soon. I already have an idea I just break every single rule and make them so angry that they will send me back. Yeah I am scared how they will react or how they are when they're angry when they're even scary when they're not but it's the only way that I can go back to my dad. After that everyone introduced them said. ''Matteo will show you the house, after that I'd like to talk to you about the rules and about at tow o'clock you will go shopping with some of the guys'' Francesco said and I gave him a quick yes he then left. And Matteo came over to me. I was really happy that he showed me the house because he seams to be very nice and is only one year older that me. The other were mostly coldly and didn't show much emotion except a few. I also didn't know how to remember all those names. As he was next to me he said shall we start. I said yes and he begun to walk and show me the whole house. I was sure even when he showed me the house I still would get lost.