Chapter 26

Emilia's pov

''Emilia'' someone said while shaking me.

''Let me sleep'' I said, in a sleepy voice and without opening my eyes.

''No Emilia you have school today.'' I think Romeo said.

''But I don't wanna go.'' I said, with my eyes still closed.

God, I was so tired and just wanted him to fuck off.

I didn't really sleep good and to be honest I really don't feel like going to school.

''Emilia stand up, right now.'' Romeo still trying to wake me up.

''Fuck off.'' I said and tried to sleep again.

''Language young lady'' Romeo said sternly.

''Okay guys you can come.'' Romeo yelled then.

What, who can come? Now I was confused.

''Just remember I tried to wake you normally, but you wouldn't get up.'' Romeo said and got out of the room.

Now I was even more confused. What did he mean by that?

A few seconds later I heard footsteps and the next thing I knew was that I was thrown over someone's shoulder.

''What the hell, put me down.'' I said with now fully opened eyes.

I could see Matteo, Leo and Lu, standing beside probably Dom, who was carrying me.

They all only wore a pair of sweatpants nothing more and They all had a smirk on their lips, while I had probably a confused and annoyed look on my face.

After a while they walked to the indoor pool.

And that's when I released what they were up to.

''No please, let me down.'' I begged, cause I really didn't feel like swimming.

''Okay as you wish'' Dom said and throw me in the pool. Asshole.

''Seriously?'' I said, swimming to the edge of the pool.

The only thing they said was 'payback'.

I got out of the pool and hugged Dom then I tried to hug the others to, but they ran away.

I decided to just go back in my room and get ready.

First I took a shower. Afterwards I decided what to wear and then I did my hair.

Outfit

I decided to wear that and just take a jacket with me cause today it wasn't that warm

Hair: