Chapter 21

Recap: So I went upstairs and got a really great idea how I could wake them up but I'm not sure if they'll like it.

I don't think they will.

Emilia's pov

I walked into Luciano's room to get his Boom Box then I got in Matteo's room to get his and after that I went back in my room, where I placed Matteo's box between Matteo and Leo. The other one I placed between Lu and Dom I then set the boxes on full volume and went out.

I connected my phone with the boxes and played a random song.

It was so loud that I was sure that the others downstairs would hear it too.

''What the fuck is going on?'' Rico yelled from down stairs.

Then the Music switched off and the boys came out and looking furious. Well shit I didn't thought they would be that mad even Matteo looked furious.

''What the fuck is wrong with you?'' Lu yelled.

''Are you crazy?'' Matteo said raising his voice a little.

''You're gonna get that back.'' Leo said

''Yeah, that's for sure.'' Dom said.

That scared me a little cause I didn't know what they were gonna do.

''Sorry didn't mean to make you mad.'' I said.

''It's okay just don't cry when we pay it pack to you.'' Lu said with a smirk on the face.

Well shit. But what would they do? I really don't know and that's what worries me.

They walked all past me and down the stairs. I walked after them down.

As we were in the living room Romeo asked what we were doing and why there was so loud music.

''Ask her'' Lu said. Nice.

''I played music.'' I said, I mean I did.

''No shit'' Matteo said rolling his eyes. I think he is still pissed.

''Matteo language and why did you play music?'' Romeo asked again.

''Cause I wanted to wake them up and I know I could have done it in an other way but I thought it was funny.'' I said. It was kinda funny.

''Yeah you could have.'' Matteo said glaring at me.

''Okay anyways I have to do something till tonight and I will be going in the next few minutes. Enrico and Romeo will be helping me. They will be going in about an hour. I just wanted to say that I want you to  stay out of  trouble you can go out if you want just let me know you can call me or message me, okay?'' Nic said.

''Okay'' we all said.

''Okay then please eat something and then do whatever you want just nothing stupid.'' Nic said, warning us again

We all went in the dining room and ate breakfast. Then we said goodbye to Nic.

I then got in my room and got dressed. I wore shorts cause it was very warm outside.