Chapter 51

Recap: ''Are you mad at me.'' she asked quietly.

''We'll talk about that tomorrow, okay?'' I said and she said, ''okay''

Emilia's pov

As I woke up, I looked down and saw two arms around me. I remembered what had happened yesterday and immediately felt bad again. Even though Francesco told me that Romeo wouldn't be mad, I was still scared that he was mad cause I really deserved him to be mad at me. I mean I'm mad at myself. And I really fucked up.

While thinking about yesterday I was still in Francesco's arms. He hugged me tightly. It felt comfortable and I felt safe really safe in his arms.

I had my back to him, he had his arms around me and pressed me in his chest.

I laid there awake for a while not really wanting to stand up but eventually, I needed to pee so bad, that I had to get up.

I got up trying not to wake Francesco what worked.

I went to the bathroom got on the toilet then brushed my teeth and went down stairs.

I felt like shit. I mean I almost got kidnapped, my cousin got shot at because of me and that all because I was so stupid. I think I never felt this guilty and bad about anything I've ever done before. Never in my whole life and I've done a lot of things I shouldn't have done.

I got in the living room, sat down on the couch and guess what? Yeah right, I started crying again. Over how stupid I was and what I did to Romeo.

''Hey, what's wrong?'' Giano asked me as he walked or rather ran over to me.

He kneeled down in front of me so he could look at me cause I looked down on my lap.

I moved back on the couch so my back was against the couch. Then I brought my knees up to my face and buried my face in my knees.

I was about to hug my legs but Giano was faster setting himself on the couch, lifting me on his lap and hugging me tightly.

''I didn't mean for this to happen.'' I said with my head laying on his chest.

''Hey, we all know that you didn't mean for this to happen. I mean I'm sure you didn't want Romeo to get shot or you almost getting kidnapped.'' he said softly.

I didn't understand why they were all acting so soft with me. I mean they should be mad at me for what I did. Why are they all so soft with me even though they should be furious with me cause I almost got their brother killed.

''What's going here on?'' I heard Luciano say.

''Why is she crying?'' he asked again.

Luciano's pov

I hated to see my baby sis like that, I knew I had to do something but didn't know what cause I'm not the best in comforting people at least that's what I think. I mean how would I it's not like I do it very often. I don't even know if I ever did it before.

I also felt really bad for her I can't imagine how it feels to think that your the reason that your brother got shot.

I mean I and Giano were the ones who got in the most trouble growing up. I still do. I mean I think I got grounded at least once every single month. So yeah, I got in quite a lot trouble, but I have to say I was never the reason why someone got shot. At least I don't think so.

Emilia's pov

Luciano came over to us and also hugged me tightly.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and whispered in my ear, ''If you wanna talk about yesterday you can come to me?''

I whispered a thank you back and with that he got back up and left the room again.

As I calmed down a little Giano said, ''come on let's go eat something.''

''I'm not really hungry.'' I said as he stood up setting me down.

''You gotta eat something.'' he said and as he started to walk the kitchen.

I sighed and followed him in the kitchen.

Matteo walked in when Giano started making toast for me and himself.

He looked at me probably noticed that I was crying cause he immediately came over to me and gave me a hug.

He then sat down next to me on a stool at the kitchen counter and ate some cereals.

Later as I was eating my toast with some jam on it on a stool at the kitchen counter next to Giano and Matteo also eating.

Lorenzo and Nicolo then walked in the kitchen.

Lorenzo came over to me turned my stool and hugged me.

Nicolo stood next to him and said, ''Emilia I really want you to know that what happened yesterday was not your fault you didn't know what the Russian are capable of and it's definitely not your fault do you understand that?'' Nicolo said and Lorenzo nodded.

''He is right please don't think that it's your fault.'' Lorenzo said.

I just nodded not really knowing what to say.

Thank god Francesco walked in at that moment and said, '' We'll be leaving to go to the hospital in 45min so be ready then. Riccardo already went so he won't drive with us.''

He then came over to me and asked me, ''How are you feeling?''

''Fine.'' I said even though that wasn't really true.

I just said that so the attention wouldn't be on me anymore cause I really didn't like how they were treating me I didn't deserved to be treated so well. I mean I did like having them give me hugs and kisses to be honest it was long ago someone did that. I just felt like I didn't deserved that in this moment.

''Okay, we'll be having a conversation after we get back form the hospital.'' He said.

I just nodded my head. Normally he'd say something about giving verbally answers but he didn't say anything this time.

I was kinda scared to visit Romeo cause I didn't know how he felt about everything that happened yesterday.

To be continued...

I really hope you liked it.

Leave a comment or a vote if you liked it.