Chapter 12

Emilia's pov

I walked in Nicolo's room and what I saw unbelievable I never even thought that was possible.
Nicolo was crying. He wasn't crying hard just a few tears escaped his eyes.

I just stood there for a while. I don't think he realized that I was standing there. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

Nicolo's pov

Tears escape my eyes, I was crying a little, alone in my room I didn't feel like eating because I knew Francesco probably told everyone about Vladimir. I just couldn't face them I felt so ashamed of myself. I didn't cry for years and now I just had to let it all out. Vladimir and that all was like the trigger. I heard a knock at the door but ignored it. When I thought the person had gone away someone sat next to me on my bed and hugged me.

I looked up and it was Emilia. My heart warmed and it brought tears of joy and sadness in my eyes she was so cute. I love her so much. I hugged her back and sat her on my lap. She buried her face in my chest. We were like this for a while. Then she pulled away I think to check if I'm still crying but I didn't. I felt kinda stupid that I cried in front of her but it also felt good.

Emilia's pov

After a few minutes he calmed down and I pulled away. I must admit the hug felt really good. But my question is now why did he cry cause I don't think he would cry because he doesn't feel good.

''What's the matter?'' I asked him and looked him in the eyes. I still sat on his lap with one leg on one side of his hips and the other on the other side. We stayed like this for a while in silence. I didn't want to push him so I stayed quiet and waited for him to say something.

''I screwed up really bad.'' He said. If it was that I screw up everyday something.

''It can't be that bad.'' I said, thinking about what he could have done that could be that bad.

''You don't know what I did.'' he said ''then tell me, what did you do?'' I said, hoping he was going to tell me.

''I lied to all of my brothers for years and they found out today.'' he said and now I know why he was like this. Because lying is I thinking the worst thing you can do in this family, they all hate that. I already learned that even though I'm only here for one and a half day. He didn't even lied to them just for once but for years. I feel sorry for him.

''Oh that's bad, but I'm sure they will forgive you. I did so many things that I shouldn't have done and eventually everyone forgave me. It just takes time.''
I said, looking him in the eye. He smiled slightly.

''I know Emilia thanks.'' He said and hugged me. ''I'm so happy your back. I love you so much Emilia. Please never forget that.'' As he said that it brought tears in my eyes. I don't know why but it felt so good to hear that. To know that my brother says that to me and means it was just wow. Though I knew that they loved me cause they all told me that a few times that felt different cause I was closer to him and knew that it was true for sure. I didn't know how I knew that, I just did. I alway wanted siblings and now I have them some are assholes but I still like them. It isn't that bad here just the rules and that my dad isn't here.

I buried my head in his chest. ''Are you crying.''he asked looking down at me.

''No'' I lied still with my head in his chest. I think I just needed to hug someone and let it out. I started to cry harder this time not only about what he said. I cried just about everything.

He pulled away and looked at me. ''Why are you crying.'' He asked me with my face in hus hands.

''Idk just about everything. It's like everything came up.'' I said while crying. He hugged me again.

''Shh shh it is okay. Let it out.''he said and rubbed my back. It felt so good to let everything out. I was happy he was there with me. After about 15 min I calmed down and pulled away.

''Would you like to talk about it?''he asked. I wasn't sure if I should but then I thought why not.

I nodded my head and begun to tell him about my life before I came here and that I miss everything there. But I also told him that it wasn't that as bad as I thought it would be. He smiled and wiped the last tears away.

''I know it must be hard to move in with some bunch of boys you don't know. But you need to know that we all love you and only do the things we do because we love you and don't want to lose you again.'' he said to me with my face in his hands so I could see that he meant it and I also think so he could see what I was feeling. It was really good to talk to someone.

We sat there talking when his stomach began to mak noises.''you hungry?'' I asked, I just realized that he didn't eat dinner.

''A little bit.'' He said and smiled at me. ''Wait I'll get you something'' I said and stood up to walk to the kitchen. ''No need to get something'' he said. ''I insist'' I said and ran to the door, opened it and walked out.

I found some snacks and brought them back upstairs. ''Here you go'' I said giving them to him.

''Thank you'' he said. ''No problem, can we watch a movie?''

''Sure'' he said. ''Yay I'll just go and change in my pj.''  I said, jumping like a child who gets ice cream. He laughed and I ran out into my room.

I changed into this pj

And went back to Nicolo's room

He changed into his pj to. He wore grey sweatpants and a withe T-Shirt. He sat on the bad with his phone in his hands. As I came in he putted his phone away and told me to come over. I went in his bed and lay down next to him. He pulled the blanket over the both of us.

''What movie you wanna watch?'' He asked me. ''Err kissing booth 1.'' I said. ''What is that.'' He asked. I sat up in shock. ''You don't know what kissing booth is?'' I almost shouted

He laughed but said, ''shh not everyone has to hear us.'' He said but giggled a bit. ''We are definitely going to watch that.'' I said. ''And when I say we are going to watch that I mean all three movies .'' I said excited. ''No, no definitely not one movie afterwards we will go to bed.''he said and I pouted. It is only 11pm. ''One movie or no movie at all.'' He said. ''Okay then we are going to watch the others tomorrow.'' I said.

I lay back down and he switched on the movie. I started cuddling up with him. After like 10 min I felt awfully tired. The next thing I felt was that I fell asleep on his chest.

Nicolo's pov

I looked down at Emilia and saw her sleeping peacefully. ''We will watch all three movies.'' I said to myself and laughed. I switched if the TV and closed my eyes. Today I realized how much I missed her and what she meant to me. I loved her so much. That's the last thing I thought before I fell asleep.

Francesco's pov

I realized that I forgot to talk to Nicolo and Leonardo. Leonardo was probably asleep i mean it is 12pm and tomorrow is a school day. I'll just talk to him tomorrow. I then walked to Nicolo's room and walked in. That's when I saw the sweetest thing ever. Nicolo and Emilia sleeping and cuddling. I took a picture and went back out. I'll also talk to him tomorrow. I then went to bed too.

To be continued...

AN: hope you liked it