Chapter 61

Author note: First of I'm so sorry I didn't Update for such a long time. I was really busy and didn't really had the motivation to write another chapter but here we go into the next chapter.

Hope you like it and enjoy reading

Recap: "Okay first there is no reason to raise your voice or cuss, so stop am I clear?" he asked and I really had to fight back the urge to roll my eyes.

"You are" I said.

"Second please sit down." He said. What the fuck I'm  perfectly fine standing.

"I'm good" I said sassy

"Sit. Down" he said kinda giving me a glare not arguing further I sat down.

Francesco's pov
Seeing her sitting there glaring at me clearly annoyed was way better that what it'll be after I tell her what I'm about to tell her.

"So how do I start this" I said not knowing what exactly to say.

Emilia's pov

He seemed really nervous I've never seen him like that before he was never nervous.

"Okay so your stepdad drove that car with those people who wanted to kidnap you." He said.

I didn't know what to think or to do the only thing I could say was, "What the fuck your fucking joking."

He gave me a look which said that I shouldn't curse like that but he didn't say anything.

He just turned his laptop in my direction so I could see the display. It was a video of the car that was there that night and you could see my dad on it.

What the Fuck.

He wouldn't do such thing, would he?

I felt like screaming and crying but I couldn't cause that shit couldn't be true it just couldn't. That video has to be fake.

"If you think this is funny it is not, cause I'm not falling for this Dad would never do such thing. I mean why would he." I said not really wanting to believe that.

"Emilia I'm not joking I'm serious and I'm so sorry. He really was there and right now we're trying to figure out why." He said.

Why, just why, why the fuck would he do that.

"Where is he?" I asked him not looking at him.

"In our warehouse." he answered.

"I want to talk to him" I said.

"You can but not now." He said. To be honest I was okay with that answer.

"Can I go now?" I asked him. I kinda just wanted to be alone and think about that all.

He nodded walked over to me and gave me a big hug.

"If you want to talk about it all you can always come to me." he said.

I nodded and said, "Thank you I appreciate."

I walked out and straight to my room. I laid down on my bed, took my AirPods and started listening to music.

I just laid there on my bed staring at the ceiling and listening to some music while I thought about everything.

Why just why does it always happen to me. Can't I just live in peace for once.

It's always me. What am I doing wrong.

He was the only person who was always there for me since my mom died. He was always there and was the best dad to me. I could have never had a better one and I was so glad I had him, since my mom was gone.

Dad was always there when I cried he was there to comfort when I did something bad he always had a way to fix things. When I was sad he was always there to cheer me up. He was there almost my whole live and one of the best person on this earth.

All I wanted was a warm hug from my mother and her telling me that everything is gonna be fine. But that wasn't possible cause of that stupid accident. Why couldn't I just die back then why did they have to take the most important person in my live away from me.

And now that, what did I do to deserve all that?

If there is a god out there he definitely fucking hates me.

Why would he do such thing? Why would his friend shoot my brother? Why would he want to kidnap me? And why is he with the Russian mafia?

I just couldn't understand.

Maybe I did something to him.

I heard the door open and Luciano say, "Where is my- What's wrong why are you crying?" I heard the door close again and his footsteps coming in my direction.

I didn't even realize I was crying. Tears were streaming down my face.

He laid down next to me turned me to him and gave me a big hug.

"He told you, didn't he?" he asked I just nodded in his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Emilia. I mean I don't like this guy at all but I know he meant something to you and I'm sorry that he did such thing." he said rubbing my back.

I never seen him like that he was never this nice to me.

"What did I do?" I asked him.

"You did absolutely nothing. It's not your fault don't ever think that, okay." he told me.

Luciano's pov

I kinda know how this feels. I felt like this when mom left us. She was my best friend and when she left I didn't know why I always thought I did something wrong that made her leave but now I know I didn't.

Emilia's pov

We stayed like this for a moment till I calmed down a little.

"Do you wanna play PlayStation for a while and before you answer I won't accept no as an answer." He said.

I think he wanted me to think of something different hoping that it's going to work I said yes and with that we went to the gaming room and started playing Mario Cart cause that was what I wanted to play. After some time Matteo and Leonardo joined us.

My other brothers asked me if I was okay also that evening and I answered with yes even though that wasn't the truth.

I mean the night was fun after all and I liked spending time with my brothers but I just could stop thinking about David.

At the end of the night Matteo Domenico, Leonardo, Luciano and I watched a movie in Luciano's room. The movie wasn't even half way through when I fell asleep.

To be continued...

If you got any questions about the story or about me your always allowed to message me I'll happily answer them.