Chapter 37

Recap: ''I love you'' I said and gave her a kiss on the top of head.

''I love you too'' she said back to me.

I smiled and with that we both fell asleep.

Emilia's pov

The next morning I woke up and was kinda happy. I mean I always thought Francesco was cold hearted and not really capable of love, but guess what I think I was wrong. I mean he slept in my bed yesterday he hugged me and calmed me down he even called me by my nickname what he never did before.

To be honest I was really happy about that. But of course I knew that that didn't change anything else like he was still the same as before the stern emotionless guy who is not to mess with. Well, I didn't exactly knew that but suspected it.

Well I mean he does it cause he wants to ''protect'' us but then I still don't know how the rule no cursing, no boys and be respectful to all of your brothers are there to protect me.

I stood up Francesco wasn't there anymore cause he was probably working or something. But yeah, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, took a shower, changed my tampon, brushed my teeth and Changed into this:

 But yeah, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, took a shower, changed my tampon, brushed my teeth and Changed into this:

I then went down stairs.

''Hey, how are you feeling?'' Gianno asked.

''Fine and you?'' I asked a little confused about his question cause he never asked that before.

''Yeah fine too'' he said

Then Matteo came and said, ''that's for you. Me and Gianno bought it together.''

He handed me a bag and as I looked in it there was chocolate, chips and gummy bears in it.

''A friend of mine told me that she likes that when she is on her period so yeah we bought it for you?'' Matteo said.

I was confused and shocked that he has a friend that's a girl.

But it was true I like eating that on my period mostly chocolate, sometimes I can't stop eating it.

''Thank you.'' I said and gave him a hug and then Gianno.

I must say they are really nice but they are also really annoying. Someone is always annoying, but someone is also always nice well at least when I'm not in trouble.

Anyways that day nothing really interesting happened so I'm gonna skip a little.

10 days later

It was Tuesday and we were all in school. I was in math class understanding nothing, what this dickhead of a teacher says.

It was so boring and I was just waiting for it to end cause after that class was lunch break.

God, I was now for 12 days in school and I hate it. Well there are some subjects I like and that was art and PE but the rest.

But the worst ones were for sure english and math.

Anyways in the 10 day I was pretty good cause I didn't get into any trouble. I just fought with some of my brothers sometimes, mostly Luciano. He is in a really bad mood since a few days.

One time I asked him if he was on his period cause he was acting this way. Let me tell you something he didn't like that.

Ah and Francesco told me and Luciano that we weren't grounded anymore about 8 days ago. Form then on I was out with my friends mostly but I always had to take Sarah and Marc with me they are my bodyguard. I could convince Francesco that they'd walk that far behind us so that they didn't bothered us and so we could talk without them hearing us.

I hated it but I couldn't fucking do anything about that and that stressed me even more. My friend didn't really bother they said it was okay. But it still bothered me cause I couldn't do anything Francesco told me not to or I knew he wouldn't allow me to do cause these bustards of bodyguards always tell him to everything I do.

Finally the bell rang and I immediately got out of the class room.

I quickly told my friends that I had to get my backpack cause I forgot it behind the school yesterday and that I'll be right back

So I quickly ran out of the school to get it. I saw it and took it but as I looked the other way. Guess who I saw there.

Luciano and some of his friends SMOKING some fucking cigarettes.

I got over to him, he stood there with his cigarette pack in his hand, with his back to me so he didn't notice me neither did his friends.

''I didn't know you smoke'' I said witch caused him to jump cause I scared him.

''Fuck! What are you doing here?'' he asked turning to me.

I completely ignored his questions and decided to ask one myself, ''Can I have one?'' but before he could answer me I took one out of his pack.

I didn't really want to smoke I just wanted to see what he was going to do. What eventually wasn't a really good idea but let's come to this later.

He tried to snatch it out of my hand but I quickly hid it behind my back.

''Emilia give it back right now'' he said in a scary voice but I didn't care I wasn't going to give it back just now.

''Does someone have a lighter?'' I asked just to provoke him.

One of the guys went to get one out of his pocket but after Luciano shot him a really scary glare he took his hand immediately back out of the pocket without the lighter.

''Emilia I'm not fucking playing give it back right now.'' he said sternly holding his hand out for me to give him the cigarette.

But, no I wasn't going to do that. I mean why can he do it and I can't.

''Why can you do it and I can't?'' I said sassy.

He took a deep breath to calm down, then he drove with his hand through his hair.

''For fuck sake, I'm not fucking joking, give it NOW'' he almost yelled.

Oh he was pissed, really pissed.

To be honest now he was scaring me a little but I wasn't going to show that.

''But why can't I and you can?'' I asked again. I still hid the cigarette behind my back. His friends found it funny cause they were smirking and of course smoking their cigarettes. Luciano on the other hand didn't enjoy it at all he looked pretty pissed.

''Cause you can't'' he said and I rolled my eyes.

''That's no-'' but I was interrupted by a voice.

''What is going on here?'' I turned around and saw none other but the principal. Well fuck.

He looked at all the cigarettes in our hands and said sternly, ''All of you in my office right now.''

Well and that's when I knew that we were fucked.

To be continued...

Hope you liked it.