Chapter 60

That's what she wore for school^

Emilia Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

I didn't sleep well cause all I could think about was my dad. It just wouldn't go out of my mind. I probably would go crazy if Francesco isn't gonna tell me what the fuck was going on here.

I was tired as fuck but got up and got ready for school.

I got dressed, ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast then brushed my teeth and hair.

After that I heard Leo yell from downstairs, "Emilia we're leaving"

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs.

As we got to the school my brothers went somewhere and I went to search for my friends. I needed some distraction and their probably the best way to get distracted.

I saw all my girl friends just before they did and ass they did they immediately run over to me and hugged me tightly.

"You really are still alive." Lisa said, I started laughing at this.

"No she is right, it's a wonder your still alive. I mean I almost died in the car home and Riccardo just looked at us pissed off and scary as fuck. If he would've scolded me I probably wouldn't stand here right now." Maya said while saying that, she looked dead serious.I couldn't help but laugh even more. When I looked around I noticed that I wasn't the only one laughing, everyone else was too.

After standing there for a while Kaya asked, "And what did he say did you get in a lot trouble?"

I honestly wanted to tell them everything, everything that happened that evening and everything that happened the last two days.

I knew that I couldn't. I mean I couldn't possibly tell them that my brother got shot and I almost got kidnapped, because my brothers are in the mafia. No wait, even better my big brother is the mafia boss of the most powerful mafia in the world. They would probably have to be killed afterwards and I wouldn't like that so I wasn't gonna tell them cause I literally can't.

I really wanted to talk to someone about all that shit. Someone who isn't one of my brothers. Someone who would tell me that this is all crazy and fucked up. Someone who would just listen.

I just didn't want it to be one of my brothers. I wanted it to be one of my friends.

"I'll tell you at lunch break cause right now, we really gotta go to class otherwise we'll be late." I said to which all of them groaned. I guess they're just as excited to go to class as I am.

The morning went by real slow. I couldn't fucking concentrate so I don't have any idea what the teachers talked about this morning.

I just wanted to go home and finally talk to Francesco.

At lunch I sat with my friends all of them the boys included.

"So spill" Kaya said.

"Okay let's just say he wasn't really happy he also found out about last time." I said.

"Fuck" Lucy said.

"Now I'm seriously questioning how your still alive."
Maya said and I started laughing again.

"Did he find out about you drinking?" Kiara asked.

"He did." I said and they all looked at me all with their eyes wide open.

"But it wasn't that bad actually he just took my phone and TV remote. Ah and my curfew is also set to 6pm for the next two weeks." I told them.

"You can count yourself lucky as fuck cause I'd literally never see daylight again if my parents found out I did shit like that." Kai said.

"Yeah right same here." Kaya said.

The most agreed with them except Cole and Nico cause as they said their parents weren't that strict.

After lunch I got back in class and it went just like the morning went, slow and boring.

After school I said goodbye to my friends and went to my brothers car. 

After a while Matteo and Domenico came.

"Where are Luciano and Leonardo?" I asked them not wanting to wait any longer.

"They got detention." Dom said after getting in the car.

"Okay" was all I said. I didn't even bother to ask why they got detention cause I honestly didn't really care. I just wanted to go home. I and matteo also got in and with that Domenico took of driving.

We got home at about 3 pm. I got up to my room and laid down my school stuff in my room.

I then immediately went to Francesco's office hoping to find him and to finally get an explanation.

As I stood in front of his office I suddenly felt kinda nervous. What if what his about to tell me is something bad?

I took a deep breath and then knocked. I heard him say 'come in' So that's what I did. I opened the door and saw him sitting behind his desk. 

"Hi, can you please tell me what's going on." I said I needed to know.

"Hi, how was your day?" He asked standing up.

"It was shitty I couldn't concentrate cause I wanted to know. I need to know please just tell me." I said rather loud. I waited long enough I gotta know now.

"Okay first there is no reason to raise your voice or cuss, so stop am I clear?" he asked and I really had to fight back the urge to roll my eyes.

"You are" I said.

"Second please sit down." He said. What the fuck I'm  perfectly fine standing.

"I'm good" I said sassy

"Sit. Down" he said kinda giving me a glare not arguing further I sat down.

To be continued...

Hope you liked it.

Thank y'all for so many reads and votes.

Keep on commenting and voting if you liked it.

And how do you like my story?