Chapter 54

Recap: I guess now it's time to face the music.

Emilia's pov

I was sitting in the chair in front of Francesco's desk once again.

''So okay I know you snuck out twice so first I want you to tell me exactly what you did and why you snuck out last time. And don't lie to me cause your only gonna get yourself in more trouble.'' He said kinda sternly.

He stood in front of me leaning against his desk, with his arms crossed. He looked really intimidating.

I didn't know if I should or should not lie to him. I mean I couldn't really tell him that I went to a party and got drunk, he would flip out.

I decided to tell him, that I was at a party but I'm gonna leave the alcohol part out. I mean I'm technically not lying I just didn't tell him everything that happened. And that's technically not lying, isn't it?

"I was on a party. I really wanted to go and I knew you wouldn't let me go so I just went. I'm sorry." While I said that I looked down to my lap.

"It's true I probably wouldn't have let you go to that party not to annoy you but to protect you. I mean you saw it yourself what happened yesterday. Just imagine you didn't ran into Romeo. What would have happened then huh?" I could see that he was getting a little angry again.

"I don't know" I said shrugging while I still looked down on my lap to avoid his glance.

I felt tears built in my eyes again. I tried to blink them back cause I didn't want to cry again.

He was right and I really did feel guilty.

"Can you please look at me Emilia." He said softly.

I looked up and said, "I'm really sorry Francesco I really am. I shouldn't have done that I know that now and I swear to god that I'm not going to do it again. I swear. I just wanted to have fun like all the other girls in my age." I said, at the end I could feel some tears slowly rolling down my face.

"I know your sorry and I know, that you know what you did wrong. That's why I wasn't going to talk long with you about you sneaking out twice I just wanted to know what you did the first time you snuck out and make sure your really know that what you did was wrong." He said softly.

Just as I nodded as an answer there was a knock on the door.

Francesco got up, opened the door and said, "What is it Domenico?"

"It's important can we talk real quick." Francesco nodded, turned to me and said, "I'll be back in a minute."

With that he got out of the room and closed the door behind him leaving me alone in his office.

I waited for about 5 minutes when Francesco finally came back in.

I looked up at him and he looked pissed.

What did Domenico tell him.

Then it hit me. Me being drunk and him picking me up.

Shit please don't. Please just don't let me be right.

"Is there something else you wanna tell me about that party you went to." He asked me sternly.

I looked back down on my lap with again teary eyes.

"I got drunk." I didn't say it very loud but I could hear him taking a deep breath which meant he heard me.

"How could Domenico snitch on me just like that." I didn't realized that I said that out loud until Francesco spoke.

"He didn't snitch on you. He just told me that he knew about it and that he had to pick you up. He never told me that you were drunk. As he told me that he had to pick you up I knew that there was something else cause you'd never call a brother of yours to just pick you up if there didn't happen anything. So he didn't snitch on you, you did." he said.