Chapter 40

Recap: ''Um, Luciano feels really guilty and he said he was going to stop and I think he's not going to do it again.'' I said trying to defend my brother.

''Just go get him.'' he said.

I nodded and got out of the room. At least I tried.

Emilia's pov

I went straight to Luciano's room. I knocked he said 'come in' and I went in.

He sat on his bed and as I came in he looked at me.

I took a deep breath cause I hate apologizing. That's why I'm definitely not going to apologize to that dickhead and ass kisser of an principal. Mr. Lockwood.

''First, I'm really sorry I provoke you today and I'm also sorry that I took a cigarette from you. Second, Francesco wants to see you in his office.'' I said, looking at him.

He got of the bed, walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

''It's okay, I appreciate you apologizing.''he said. I wasn't going to say that I was forced to apologize and that I probably wouldn't have done it if Francesco didn't tell me to do it.

''Just promise me one thing never and I mean NEVER start with this shit, okay? And before you ask I was really dumb to start it and I regret it, I really do.'' He said seriously.

''Okay I promise.'' I said and I was also probably gonna hold this promise.

''Good thank you.'' he said and then walked by me out of his room and I guess in Francesco's office.

Luciano's pov

God, this girl she scared the living shit out of me as I thought she was going to smoke this cigarette. I mean imagine she did and Francesco found out that she got it from me. I'd be 6 feet under the ground by now.

Anyways now I'm on my way to Francesco's office. I'm kinda scared but also kinda angry. Cause like I know it was wrong but it's still my thing if I do it cause it's my body and my health.

But Francesco doesn't understand that. It's a rule and that means you don't do it, and if you do it anyways then bear with consequences. That's how he thinks and sometimes I really hate it. Not sometimes always.

But I stopped complaining about that cause it never helped and I figured out that I couldn't change him.

He is a person when he says or things something there was mostly noway to change his mind.

We also learned that what he says goes otherwise again bear with the consequences.

I mean it's not like you can't say what you think, but mostly he does what he says and yeah. But you can give your opinion about everything it just doesn't mean he'll change his mind.

As I stood in front of his office I knocked, he said 'come in' and I walked in.

''Please sit down.'' He said, his expression was blank.

Mine was too cause I didn't want him to see that I was scared.

I sat down and looked at him.

''Okay, explain'' he said.

Yeah and now how do I explain this.

''Okay well I got with some guys out of school, too smoke one. I don't smoke often and after today I'll quit it I swear. I know you told me you don't ever want to see me with a cigarette again. But yeah like I'm kind of addicted to it. But I don't do it very often only when I'm in a bad mood. And lately I've been in a bad mood.'' I said and looked at him to see if anything on his expression changed but it didn't.

''Okay, so you told me you wouldn't do it again even though you knew you would do it again cause you were addicted. Huh do I understand that right?''

Fuck, what do I say now.

Think

Think

''I tried to quit smoking but it didn't work.'' I said. I t was the only thing that came to my mind.

''Why didn't you tell me?'' he asked

What a stupid question, why wouldn't I tell him.

God, it would be the same if I robbed a bank and then go tell the a police officer. I'm not stupid.

''Cause I knew you wouldn't be happy.'' I had to try so hard to answer him politely.

''Yeah I am not really happy but it's still better to tell me then doing it behind my back and wait till I eventually find out. Cause you knew I would eventually find out.'' he said.

It's true I knew that he'll probably find out like he always does but I couldn't help it.

''Yeah I know, I'm sorry.'' Apologizing always help even if you don't mean it do it it helps. I know its hard to apologize when you don't mean it especially when your stubborn.

But do it it helps the situation mostly.

''Okay listen here, you'll bring all your cigarettes and lighters in my office they go in the trash. If you got any vapes to then also bring them and you can give me your phone too. This young man is your last chance if I ever find out you smoke, see you with any cigarettes or you smell like you smoke your gonna be in big trouble and you definitely won't like the consequences.'' He said sternly.

''Yes, I swear it won't happen again.'' I said, I was so relieved. I thought there would be a mich worse punishment.

''I hope so and you can also thank your sister cause she defended you.'' He said

She did?

I would do the same for her and for all of my brothers.

I then went out to get my cigarettes and lighter. My vape was empty so I didn't have it anymore.

I got that all and went back to his office and putted it on his desk.

''Thanks and before I forget it you also have to apologize to Mr. Lockwood.'' he said

For what?

I just said 'okay' and went out of then office.

To be continued...

Hope you liked it.