Chapter 57

Recap: I mean what was he doing on my phone.

I opened it and saw my dads text and then the reply. Wtf why would he reply to my dads text.

I decided to find that out and just go there at 7pm.

Emilia's pov

As I was about to put my phone back in the drawer Leo walked by looking at his phone. He was almost past Francesco's office when he turned his head, stopped walking and looked directly at me.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked confused.

"Nothing." I said as I quickly put my phone back in the drawer under Francescos desk.

I then closed the drawer and went out. I walked by Leo who was still staring at me confused.

I walked to my room and decided to start reading one of the books I bought today.

Well at least I tried reading the book ‚'it Ends with Us' but I couldn't cause I couldn't concentrate on what I was reading.

The only thing I could think about was why Francesco would go through my phone and most importantly why would he reply to my dads text message on my behalf. Why the fuck would he want to meet him. I was beyond confused.

I knew that I had to find out what was going on. But to be honest I had no idea how. I couldn't sneak out without it being noticed immediately that was clear. Cause since I got caught last time no guard would believe me when I said something like‚ 'Francesco allowed me out' or 'Francesco knows that I'm going out'. So If I would say one of these things they'd probably call Francesco or one of my brothers to ask if I was telling the truth.

I also couldn't just say that I was going to a friends house cause my curfew was set to 6pm.

For fuck sake there was no way out.

I'd probably have to dig a tunnel to get out of here without being caught.

You probably think I'm stupid to try sneak out again after what happened last time.

I also thought about this all and to be honest I don't really wanna get kidnapped that's why I'm gonna ask one of my brothers to take me there, even tho I know they are going to say no. I'm still gonna try.

But before I'm doing that I'm gonna try asking my bodyguards to take me there. I mean maybe they'll take me there without questioning or calling my brother to ask if that's okay.

I got downstairs to search them.

"Hey," I said to one of my bodyguards as I saw him, "I wanna go to that café but I can't without a bodyguard so you coming with me."

"Yeah, wait a minute I'm going to ask the boss."he said, took his phone out and called Francesco.

I know he's gonna say no so I was trying to figure out something to say so he'd hang up. As I was about to say something I heard Francescos voice.

My dear bodyguards explained to him why he was calling him and after he was done Francesco said something and then the phone was handed to me.

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Hi, I do know that you probably saw the message. I'm not mad that you were on your phone even tho I grounded you from it. But I swear to god if I see you at this café here tonight or if I even here from one of the guards or your brothers that you left the house. We two are gonna have a serious problem. Are we clear?" He said sternly and quiet scary. He also sounded like he was not in the mood talking to me right now.