Chapter 44

Recap: He then laid down next to me. I snuggled up to him and said, ''I love you too''

He kissed my forehead and with that I fell asleep.

Emilia's pov

I woke up and looked over to my alarm clock to check the time cause on top of it was the time written.

It was already 9am. I got up and just as I got up a massive headache hit me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and held my head between my head.

I tried to massage it a little with my finger so it might hurt less. Didn't really work.

I got to the bathroom cause I needed to pee and then brushed my hair and tied it again. I'll shower tonight I thought to myself.

I then decided to go find Giano to ask him for some pain killers.

As I got up I felt kinda dizzy but just keep walking cause that was kinda normal to feel dizzy when standing up. Well at least that was normal when I used to eat almost nothing.

But yeah I didn't think it was bad so I just went on searching for Giano.

I finally found him in the living room sitting on the couch on his phone.

I walked over to him and said, ''Uhm morning can I maybe have a pain- killing table?''

He looked up form his phone and then told me, '' Morning, sure I'll go get you one.''

Giano's pov

I walked out to a cabinet where we keep all the medicine.

I opened it and got some pain killers out.

Emilia didn't look good at all and to be honest I'm really worried. I know it's normal for people to get sick but I'm still really worried, cause I really love her.

We all missed her of course but as a kid I was always the closest to her and as her mother took her form us I was really scared and sad. Throughout the years I learned how to be emotionless. The reason why I did that was cause I never wanted to feel the pain again I felt when she was taken. Never in my whole life do I want to feel that again. It's the worst.

I thought if I don't show the emotion them I'm not going to feel them but that wasn't true. I still felt them. But after a while of not showing my emotions everyone showed me respect and some were even scared. After that I thought that showing your emotions makes you weak.

Since that happened I had problems to express my emotions. The only emotion that I could express was anger.

My brothers had learned how to deal with that and they know why I'm like that. I also know that I sometimes scare Emilia and I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry that I do that sometimes and I really try to change for her and also for my brothers.

All of my brothers love her just like I do and the know why I'm like that. They also kinda understand me cause we've all been through the same. Some can't remember the day she was taken but I can. I was 9 when her mother took my baby sister form me. We all were so happy to finally have a girl in the family and we all promised to always love and protect her no matter what.

I think nobody can imagine the pain that caused except for people who got through the same.

All of my brothers had gone through the same and everyone dealt with it differently.

I know now she's back. So why am I still like that?

It's cause if you don't show emotion for so long it's so hard to do it form one day to the other. Also I'm scared shitless that something like this happens again.

I got a glass of water and her pain killing pill and brought it to her.

She was sitting but stood up as I came in.

As I handed it to her I asked, ''How are you feeling?''

''Like shit'' she said. I wasn't going to scold her for cursing cause I do it all the time. The only thing I really hate is disrespect and being lied at.

We all grew up in a strict household and we all knew the rules and still know them and I think it's really important to be respectful to each other.

Of course I got in a LOT trouble when I was younger. Just like her she is quiet a troublemaker as well.

She took a sip and swallowed the pill. Just as she did that she fell I caught her before she hit the ground.

The glass crashed to the ground.

I looked at her and she was unconscious.

''Fuck'' I cursed.

I was so scared. First I didn't really know what to do.

I then got quickly out of the living room living the crashed glass on the ground.

I carried her to the car laid her down in the backseat and quickly drove to the next hospital.

I dove the whole way to the hospital, way to fast but I didn't care.

I was so scared I didn't know what was wrong with her and that almost killed me.

God, looking through the rearview mirror seeing her like this brought almost tears to my eyes.

As I parked the car next to the hospital, I took her out of the car and ran with her in my arms in the hospital.

I looked around trying to see where I have to go.

I saw the info desk and went over to it.

''I need help my sister she's unconscious'' I told the woman which was sitting behind the desk. She was talking to someone on her phone.

But I didn't care if she was mid a call. My damn sister needed help.

She ignored me and give me a sign that she is in a call. Do I care no. But this bitch just kept talking.

I'll have her fired afterwards.

We could do almost anything also fire people who don't even work for us.

I'll just have to talk to the CEO of this hospital. He'll not want to have a problem with our family so he'll do as I say

I banged my hand on the table having enough of being ignored. She jumped and all the attention in the room was on me.

''I'm not sure but I think I said my sister needs help'' I said in a quiet scary and loud voice and made sure to keep eye contact with her.

She looked scared as shit.

''Sir, you can come with me.'' A doctor said, I turned to him and followed him. He told me to lay Emilia down and tell him what exactly happened.

I did as told. I told him what happened he said that I should go outside to the waiting area so he could check on her.

That's what I did. As I came there I called Francesco. He said he would be here in the next hour.

I wasn't this scared in a long time.

To be continued...

Hope you liked it.

Thank you all for your ideas and comments loved them.

Of course if you got and idea how I could continue this story you're always welcome on commenting them.

Thank you all so much for almost 90k reads I can't believe this.