Chapter 6

Emilia's pov

I into his office. ''Take a seat''he said and I took a seat. And he took a seat opposite of me.''I will tell you the rules now and expect you to follow them and if you don't you can expect consequences.''he said strictly and looking me straight in the eye.''Ok''

''Okay so
1: be always respectful to all of your brothers
2: do what we say
3: you have to ask any of your oldest brothers to leave the house you may not leave without our permission'' he begun. ''Sorry little question. What does one of the oldest brother means? ''I asked. I already hated all those rules I mean how could you be respectful to some people who don't give you any respect back and then the leave without permission is also stupid cause maybe I'll ask but if they don't let me then I'll just go.''It means that you have to ask one who is at least 21 years old got it.'' he said.'' got it'' I said while nodding my head.''ok then let's continue.
4: don't lie
5: don't swear
6: curfew is 9
7: Bedtime is in a school night 10:30 and in the weekend it's your own decision
8: no alcohol, drugs or smoking
9: no boys
10: we always eat dinner all together at 7pm and I want you to be always there on time like everyone else
Are those rules clear?''
Wtf is wrong with this guy I just came here and he already has tons of rules wth. I thought that I just wouldn't follow the rules to get back to my friends and dad but let me tell you one thing I would break them either way. ''No cause I don't understand them what does no boys mean that I'm not allowed to have a friend who is a guy I mean wth is this here I always had guy friends because they like me mor that girl friends.'' I said raising my voice and I already broke a rule.'' Don't ever raise your voice at me again or you'll get punished. Yes it means your not allowed to have guy friends, I don't care what you think about the rules and I also won't change them. So don't break them or there will be consequences.'' he said in the sternest voice I've ever heard. I just nodded annoyed. ''May I go?''I said ''No there is still something you will start school on Monday together with your brothers who are still in school. So you will also go school shopping today when you go shopping''. I leaved and went back to my room without getting lost. As I came in the room I saw my phone on the bed. I almost forgot about my phone but I'm kinda happy that I have it back. I sat n the bed, took my phone in my hand and saw a message from my dad and Luca. They asked if I can call them and that's what I did.

D is Dad and E is Emilia

D: Hey honey how are you
E: Hello dad, I'm okay and you
D: I'm okay too how is it there
E: Not that bad Dante, Lorenzo, Romeo and matteo are nice and the rest are pretty cold and I don't know if they are happy that I'm back because they only introduced themselves and other then that they didn't talk to me.
D: Just give them time and I'm really sure they all love you otherwise they wouldn't have want you back .
E: Yeah maybe but I just want to go back.
D: I know honey. I have to go now we can talk later again.
E: okay Love you dad
D: love you too

I then hung up and called Luca

L is Luca and E is Emilia

L: Hello
E: hey
L: Oh hey Emilia how are you?
E: Pretty good
L: what does petty mean
E: well I live 12 guys who are rich as fuck but also arrogant, cold and emotionless. Only four of them are nice. And all of them are strict as fuck the oldest one made some rules and there are 10 stupid rules that everyone would eventually break.
L: Oh I'm so sorry for you but did you even talk to all of them yet I mean maybe they aren't that bad.
E: No I didn't they just introduced themselves to me.  I wanna go back home.
L: I can understand you Emilia and we all will visit you and help you to come back and if it doesn't work then you'll just come back when you're 18, okay
E: Okay.
L: okay then call me when you need someone to talk. E: Okay thanks bye
L: bye.

I hung up and got tears in my eyes. Then there was a knock on the door. I quickly wiped my tears away and said ''come in''. The door opened and Matteo came in.'' hey I just wanted to see if you were okay, are you?'' he said. ''Yeah I'm fine.'' I said with some tears in my eyes. I did my best to not cry.''no your not I can see you were crying.''he said and with that I started to cry. ''Hey what's going on'' he asked. He them came over to me and sat down on the bed and hugged me. ''Shhh calm down and tell me what happened.'' he said and rubbed my back. After some time I calmed down and broke the hug. ''Can you tell me what happened.'' he said. ''I miss my old life and want to go back to my dad to Michigan.''I said with tears in my eyes. ''I mean why do you even want me here?'' I said. ''Because we searched you for 14 years and finally found you and you belong to us you are one of us you are our sister and we all love you.'' he said with a light smile on his face. ''Doesn't seem like it.'' I said. '' What why would you think we don't love you? '' he asked in disbelief. Because today in the kitchen when they had to introduce themself. They didn't even looked at me.'' I said. Well we all are kind of cold and some of us don't like to show emotions and let me tell you one thing you should have seen their faces when Francesco told us that we found you. They all smiled and some of them even got tears in their eyes and that didn't happened ones since you were gone. They all missed you and love you so much they just don't know how to show it. I mean we never had a girl in our family since you were taken and now they have to relearn to show love. Cause they never showed it in all this year but believe me when I'm saying that they all love you.'' he said and hugged me and I got tears in my eyes again. This time they were tears out of sadness and out of joy because nobody ever said something like this to me. I mean they searched for me for 14 years that should show that they care about me. I really didn't know why someone would search for me that long. Maybe that wouldn't be as bad as I thought. Of course I still miss my dad and friends and I also will visit them whenever I can. ''Why are you crying now?'' he asked with a little giggle. ''Idk'' I said and giggled to. ''Did you already eat something today?'' he asked.'' oh no I forgot I wanted to eat but forgot it.'' I said. I really forgot it because of all that introducing. ''Whatever we can go eat lunch now it's almost noon and after that we will go to the mall.'' he said I was really excited to go to the mall cause maybe I meet some kids who are in my age and can get friends with them. We got up and walked out. ''I'll have to do something I will come right after I'm finished. You can already go just tell James your hungry and he'll cook something for you.'' he said and I nodded and walked in the kitchen. I then asked James if he could cook me something and he said yes. We talked a bit he was really nice. He is about 50 years old and has a woman and 3 children, 2 girls and one boy. After some minutes Matteo came back down and we started to eat together. ''What did you do?'' I asked ''nothing'' ''okay''. I was curious what he did but I knew if he wanted to tell me he would've it done. After some minutes we were finished and I putted the plate on the kitchen counter and James washed the dishes. Then Everyone came down and told me to sit on the couch. I did that and they all stood right in front of me. ''We heard you think we don't love you'' Gianno said. I gave Matteo a quick wth look and he just smiled. Why did he tell that to them. I then nodd my head. ''Why'' Nicolo said.