Chapter 16

Let's skip to Saturday.

Emilia pov

The last tow days were pretty boring I was home all day cause I couldn't go out, thanks to Francesco. But I got to know the guys better. I got some nicknames for them but not for all of them.

For Lorenzo it's Enzo
For Riccardo it's Ric
For Nicolo it's Nic
For Gianno it's Gian
For Leonardo it's Leo
For Domenico its Dom
For Enrico it's Rico
For Luciano it's Lu

The most of them don't like the nicknames especially  Luciano. But let me tell you one thing I don't really care. I mean they got one for me to.

For the others I couldn't find a nickname but it's not really bad. Maybe I'll find one.

The boys call me mostly Lia except Francesco he calls me Emilia. I don't know why but I don't really care. Sometimes they even call me princess. I don't really like that and that's why the younger ones use this nickname to tease me and I hate it. When they are angry with me they always call me Emilia.

You probably wonder why I know that. Well it's because they were sometimes a little angry with me. To my defense they weren't often angry at me and I never got a punishment and that means I'll get my phone back today.

I didn't have a nightmare since Wednesday.

Ah and before I forgot we were yesterday at the doctor because of my eating habits and now we have to go next week again cause I don't weight enough so the doctor will see if I made any progress. And my brothers watch me eat every single meal. Maybe they even write it down I don't know. The only thing I know is that it is annoying as fuck.

Anyways today I woke up at 9:30am. I got out of bed and decided to go out for a run so I didn't take a shower because I would do that afterwards. I brushed my hair. Then I brushed my teeth.

And then I changed into this

I didn't take a jacket with me because it's warm outside

I didn't take a jacket with me because it's warm outside. Then I putted my hair in a ponytail.

Now it was about 10am so almost everyone would be away

Now it was about 10am so almost everyone would be away. Romeo was out studying with some friends, Enrico was out too and the older ones were at work well except for Nicolo he was home too. You probably wonder how I know that well they said that yesterday at the dinner table.