Chapter 53

Recap: ''I love you'' he said.

''Love you too'' I said as I lied my head on his right shoulder and slowly started to fall asleep.

Emilia's pov

As I opened my eyes I saw Nic and Dante sitting on the couch eating some sandwich.

Romeo was watching some TV on that big TV that was also in this room.

I think this room is more expensive than mine and my dads house back home.

I really don't wanna know what bill my brothers get after Romeo gets released.

''Hey, you slept well?'' Romeo asked as he looked down at me.

''Yeah I did. How are you feeling?'' I asked him.

''Fine I'm feeling fine. And you? How are you feeling?'' he asked me.

''Same as you fine.'' I said.

''That's good.'' As he said the door opened and Riccardo walked in.

''Hey Emilia, I see your awake.'' He said looking at me.

''Hey.'' I replied.

''Francesco just called and said that we should drive her back home cause he wants to talk to her.'' Riccardo said looking at Nic and Dante who were still sitting on the couch eating their sandwich.

Dante was watching TV while eating and Nic was scrolling trough his phone.

But as Dante said that, both looked at him.

''Can't I stay here for another few hours, I mean me and Francesco can talk later at the evening for example.'' I said

''No, cause it's 4pm right now and Francesco has an important meeting tonight so he won't be able to talk to you this evening.'' Riccardo said.

I was kinda scared or rather nervous to go home and talk to Francesco, cause I knew what they meant with the 'talk'. It means that I'm gonna get punished. Even though I know that I deserved it I still don't like being punished. Cause who likes to be grounded for lifetime. Yeah, exactly nobody.

I also wanted to stay here with Romeo cause I can't imagine how boring it must be to have to stay at the hospital alone. So I wanted to stay here to keep him company.

''Oh come on! Can I at least stay for another half an hour? You know to keep him
company.'' I protested now sitting on the hospital bed looking at Riccardo who's standing in the middle of the room.

''I said no.'' Riccardo he said a little harsher, he then sighed and said, "Look, I'll keep him company here. You go back with Dante and Nic, okay?"

"You can come back tomorrow." Romeo said.

i sighed and said, "okay"

I stood up from the bed turned to Romeo and gave him a hug.

"Okay, then let's go." Dante said.

"Yeah right let's go." Nic said as he put his phone in his pocket and walked after Dante to the door.

I went over to Riccardo and also gave him a hug.