Chapter 25

Recap: And there Luciano walked in with a worried and guilty face.

Emilia's pov

What was Luciano doing here, 30 minutes ago he was glaring at me as if I was the devil and now he looks worried and guilty. And not to forget he even knocked. What the fuck happened.

Maybe he is sick or got brain washed.

I looked at him and tried to figure out what was happening.

He just came over to me and hugged me tightly.

What the fuck did I miss.

I was so confused.

The hug felt good though.

I was kinda happy that he came to me cause I don't like fighting but I'm also to dumb to apologize.

Well I'm not to dumb I just don't like or I can't apologize to someone when I'm mad or when I don't see what I did wrong.

So when I think I didn't do anything wrong, I can't apologize. There are some people who can do this and I just can't understand how they are doing this.

Anyways Luciano was hugging me and I hugged him back, still confused with the situation.

''I'm so sorry, Matteo told me what happened. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You didn't do anything wrong. I just- I was just so angry cause I knew I would get in trouble and I let it out on you. I'm sorry.''Luciano said while still hugging me.

When I heard the name Matteo, I already knew what happened. I told him not to tell anyone and what is he doing. Of course, he tells everyone.

I didn't want anyone to know cause I knew I would get pity for this and that's not what I wanted. I also didn't want him to apologize just because of that. But the main reason I didn't want anyone to know was that I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

I felt really uncomfortable talking about it or just thinking about it. I just wanted to forget it and that's not working when you talk or think about it all the time.

''Are you just apologizing because you know what happened at the beach now.'' I asked. I just had to ask. I don't know why.

I looked at him, he pulled away and looked me in the eye.

''No, absolutely not, it just showed me that I was completely wrong and yeah. I shouldn't have yelled at you. And I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you. '' He said and I could see angry and sadness in his eyes.

''Can we just. Um can we just don't talk about it anymore.'' I said looking on the floor, to my feet.

''Of course.'' Luciano said. He looked a little hurt. I think because I didn't want to talk to him about the incident, but not for long.

Luciano's pov

Matteo told me what happened when he found Emilia. In that moment I was so angry at myself and at those guys. I was angry that I wasn't there with her to help her and that I treated her that badly after what happened. I felt so guilty. It was a feeling that I didn't feel in a long time and I hated it.

I was gonna kill those guys with my own hands. How dare they touching my little sister.

Matteo and I told Nicolo about that. He was just as shocked as me. I could see he was angry too.

He then told us he is going to inform Francesco and that we are going to find those guys.

Matteo told us that there were two guys who helped Emilia and that they saw the guys who touched Emilia and this is how we are gonna find them.