Chapter 17

Emilia's pov

It was really good to be out again and I it was also beautiful out here. I was running for a while when I saw this car following me.

It was a black Jeep and in there where 2 men and they where watching me. It was weird but I thought maybe they just take the same way as I am. But why is he driving so slow then.

I decided to ignore it and just kept running.

After a while I looked back and saw the car was still there. I started to feel uncomfortable and decided to run back home.

So I turned around and as I was about to ran past the car. The man in the car let down his window.

''Hey do you know where the mall is here?'' the man in the car asked in a strong Russian accent. He had black hair and was about 40 years old.

''No I don't know where the mall is sorry. I just moved here but you can google it.'' I said. I know that was really weird but I didn't want to be rude.

''Okay no problem.'' the man said nicely.

''Okay well then good luck.'' I said and started running back.

The man in the car said bye and thanks and then they drove away. I was kinda relieved that they now weren't going the same way as I do.

I was now in front of our house and went back in.

''Hey, I'm back home.'' I yelled so that they would know I'm home. And so they won't poop they're pants when the hour is finished.

Nic then came downstairs. ''How was it?'' he asked.

''Good, I guess.'' I decided to not tell him about the car, cause nothing happened and it isn't really necessary.

''Okay, well did you already eat today?'' he said. I wanted to roll my eyes so badly. But didn't because that would be a clear sign that I didn't.

''Yes I did.'' I lied. I didn't eat and didn't want to eat cause I wasn't hungry at all.

''You sure cause there is no plate or something in the dishwasher.'' I looked at him in disbelief. Now his checking the dishwasher if there is a plate, wtf.

''Now you're checking the dishwasher. What the fuck is wrong with you.'' I said to him in a loud voice. He didn't looked really amused probably because I lied to him and cussed.

''Emilia.'' he said in a loud and stern voice.

''Don't ever lie or swear again do you understand me? And I had to check the dishwasher because I knew you'd lie to me.'' he said sternly.

I was kinda hurt that they didn't trust me not even a little bit. But I did lie to him.

''I want you to take a shower and after that come down and eat, okay?'' he said.

I gave him a quick yes and went upstairs in my room. I hate that they always tell me what to do. I'm not a 5 year old anymore. I can decide for myself what to do. I mean he doesn't have to tell me to take a shower or to eat. It is so annoying.

I got in the bathroom, got undressed and went in the shower. I washed my hair and my body. Then I went back out and dried my hair. After that I got dressed.

 After that I got dressed