Chapter 29

I woke up at 7am to the sound of my alarm clock. Nic wasn't next to me anymore. 'He must have already woken up' I thought.

I got up and changed into this.

After that I went down and ate breakfast with Rico and Romeo cause the others already ate or are in the gym right now and are going to eat afterwards

I then went back upstairs and packed my stuff. Then I decided to call Dad.

He said that he can't come visit me this weekend cause he has something to do at work.

I was really sad that he couldn't come cause I was really excited to finally see him again. I just told him that it was okay, wished him a good day and told him that I had to leave for school. That wasn't exactly true I just was upset that he couldn't come and didn't want to talk to him anymore.

He said okay and then I hung up.

I started to tear up cause I really miss him and was really upset that he couldn't come. I was really excited to see him again and now he canceled.

After a while Romeo came in my room.

''What's wrong?'' he asked, came over to me and wiped my tears away.

''Nothing. Why are you here?'' I asked, trying to change the subject.

''I'm here to get you cause you have to leave. But Emilia please tell why you were crying.'' he said softly.

''It's just cause my dad can't come this weekend and I was really excited to see him again.'' I told him and started crying again.

He hugged me tightly, rubbed my back and said, ''I'm so sorry princess, we will do something nice this weekend I promise.''

I pulled away form the hug and looked at him.

''We can't do something that's cool this weekend or I can't cause I'm probably grounded for hanging up on Francesco.'' I said.

''I'll talk to Francesco maybe he let you out for one day.'' he said and I smiled slightly.

''Thanks. I love you'' I said and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

He said I love you too and then I went downstairs to leave.

The others were already outside in the car, no wait in the cars we went with two cars. I didn't know why we suddenly went with two cars, but I just got in one car.

I was in the car with Leo and Dom.

''Are you in a better mood today?'' Leo asked.

''Yeah so don't ruin it.'' I said and he rolled his eyes. I just looked out of the window.

''You probably noticed that we are going with two cars today that cause Leonardo, Matteo and Luciano have to stay longer today. So you have to come home with me. So just wait by the car for me, okay?'' Dom said, looking at me through the mirror.