Chapter 2

"Hello, Mr. Zhou."

Gu Qingyin put the onboarding report in front of Zhou Qin with a respectful attitude, "I'm a new employee of the marketing department, and I need you to sign it."

Zhou Qin opened his eyes, picked up the pen, simply wrote down his name, and then turned on the laptop without looking at her.

He looks much more mature, and his thin face is fierce and daunting.

The huge office is as quiet as air condensation.

There is no long separation and reunion, and there is a tacit consensus between them.

Gu Qingyin returned to her seat. The female colleague sat in the swivel chair and drifted over at a high speed. She pulled off her arm excitedly, "Isn't Zhou always super handsome?"

"Yes."

Zhou Qin's appearance can't be denied. At that time, he was recognized as the school grass in his school. No matter where he went, he would provoke girls and deer to bump into each other.

"Look, you're like losing your soul. Why are you so fascinated by Mr. Zhou?"

The female colleague said Gu Qingyin as if she had never seen the world. Gu Qingyin pulled her red lips and smiled, too lazy to deny her words.

In the afternoon, Gu Qingyin ordered coffee and desserts and sent them to the office and distributed them to colleagues.

Forget it if you are beautiful. You are so generous that your colleagues blow rainbows and praise them one after another.

Li Ziqian: "It's the first time I drank the coffee given by a beautiful woman, and the bitterness became sweet."

Dong Li: "This sounded quite bitter. At first glance, I have never been chased by girls since I was a child."

"Who said that? When I went to school, I sent sodas. It's not popular to send coffee." Li Ziqian refused to be outdone.

The atmosphere of the office is harmonious and harmonious, and laughter is continuous.

Zhao Youlin, a female colleague of Gu Qingyin's neighboring table, reminded her, "Light Yin, don't you want to send Mr. Zhou a glass? Oh, yes, and his assistant."

Gu Qingyin was afraid that she was not enough, so she deliberately ordered a few more copies. She did things tact smoothly. Naturally, she thought of Zhou Qin. She looked down at the black coffee and pretended to be worried and asked, "Will Mr. Zhou not drink instant coffee?"

"I don't think so. I often see assistants go to the tea room to make coffee for him. It's all like that kind of bagged quick rinsing."

"That's good."

Gu Qingyin came to Zhou Qin's office again with two cups of coffee and two desserts.

The assistant's office was next to it. She saw that there was no one in it, so she had to put it on his desk first.

"Dangdang--"

The door opened from the inside, and it was the assistant who knocked on the door. Gu Qingyin didn't know him, but saw the badge on his chest.

"Hello, I'm a new employee and I ordered coffee for everyone." Gu Qingyin introduced first, and then said with a smile, "Yours will be on the table for you."

When the assistant saw her bright smile, his heart was rippling, and his brain was almost blank. He was stunned and said, "That's really grateful."

When he went back to his office, Gu Qingyin walked to Zhou Qin's desk and said, "Mr. Zhou, don't dislike a small cup of coffee."

Zhou Qin swept his eyes coldly, lifted the lid and tasted it. Black coffee, without sugar, he actually remembered his taste.