Chapter 50

Looking at Zhou Qin's slightly shrugged shoulders, his voice was so hoarse, and a strong guilt spread from the bottom of Gu Qingyin's heart, and a sense of pause and frustration suddenly came out.

She opened her arms dullly and hugged him, as if wrapping him firmly with her wings, and whispered to his ear, "Sorry, I'm just hit so hard for a moment that I can't accept myself as a mother for the time being, because I know that I have a lot of responsibility like that. I haven't figured out what to do yet. I forgot to consider your feelings..."

Her voice was also crying, weak and broken, "I really don't like the feeling of my life being out of control. If I'm pregnant, I at least want to prepare for it! Why is it so sudden?"

Zhou Qin slowly pushed her away and saw that her white face was full of tears, and his heart suddenly shrank.

She seldom cries, especially in front of him, and he hasn't seen her many times.

Zhou Qin's brain was also very messy. He wiped her tears with his fingers and abdomen. "It's not sure yet."

Gu Qingyin sobbed, and her crystal eyes looked pitiful, which was especially regrettable, which made his heart suffocate a little.

He opened his lips and tried several times to ask if you were in love with me now, even a little bit, but he didn't ask in the end.

In this case, you don't need to take the initiative to ask.

If she really loves him, he can feel it.

The two went to a nearby pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test stick. After returning home, Gu Qingyin walked into the bathroom without hesitation. When they saw that there was only one bar on it, they were stunned.

So she is not pregnant!

She was inexperienced before. She really thought it was easy to get pregnant.

The mood is like riding a roller coaster. Being thrown high and falling heavily, life suddenly has a sense of weightlessness.

Gu Qingyin really thinks it's funny. How can God joke with her so much?

Walking out of the bathroom, she saw Zhou Qin sitting on the sofa. Gu Qingyin slowly walked over and didn't know how to open her mouth for a while.

He looked up at her slowly and knew the answer when he saw her reaction like this.

"You're not pregnant, are you?"

"Yes." Gu Qingyin answered softly, thinking of his resolute words in the car, and added, "Sorry".

Zhou Qin walked to the balcony silently and touched a cigarette to light it. He looked out of the window and swallowed smoke. His expression was dark and he quickly smoked unconsciously.

Throwing the cigarette butt into the garbage can, Zhou Qin stared at the little fire that would be extinguished for a long time before slowly turning around and returning to the living room.

Gu Qingyin had been staring at him just now. His back looked extremely lonely, and there seemed to be an indisable loneliness around him.

He looked very sad.

I want to hug him.

But it's like pouring a thousand catties of iron under your feet.

"The chairman said that they're going to develop a cooperation in Paris. I might stay for a month."

He said such a sentence to Gu Qingyin. She answered softly and asked when he will leave.

"Tonight."