Chapter 31

"Mom, have you and Zhou Qin had anything interesting before? Let's listen."

Gu Qingyin deliberately asked in such a humorous way.

Xia Wei smiled quietly and exchanged eyes with Zhou Qin, "Let's have dinner first."

Gu Qingyin is right to surge undercurrents between the two of them.

Stand on the united front so soon?

Since the dishes were ordered in advance, the waiter quickly brought the dishes to the table.

Xia Wei noticed that Zhou Qin picked up her chopsticks and first picked up her daughter's favorite dishes. This detail added a lot to her impression of him.

"Xiao Zhou, can I call you that?" Asking Zhou Qin with a smile, he nodded and said, "Of course, auntie."

"What's your name as auntie?" Xia Wei's eyes showed teasing, "I just wanted you to change my mind."

Zhou Qin reacted quickly and immediately shouted "Mom".

For such a change, Gu Qingyin couldn't adapt for a while.

Xia Wei agreed with a smile, and took out a red envelope from her bag and handed it to Zhou Qin, saying that it was a change in the toll.

They have such a custom in Wencheng.

Zhou Qin took the heavy red envelope and said, "Thank you, mom."

He sighed with emotion in his heart that this red envelope seemed to be the best feedback for his persistence over the years.

"What does your family do?" Xia Wei began to get to the point. Parents usually care about such issues the most.

"My father is engaged in e-commerce and runs a media company. My mother is a stay-at-home wife and has a sister at home. Now she is helping to take care of her child." Zhou Qin said it comprehensively.

And Gu Qingyin didn't know these things.

It seems that she has never volunteered to get to know him.

Xia Wei is clear, and she is more satisfied with his family, especially his mother.

Since she is a stay-at-home wife, not a career strong woman, she should be easier to get along with.

After chatting about her family for a while, Xia Wei looked at Gu Qingyin and said, "Since you two have obtained the certificate, you can move to him as soon as possible."

"Mom." Gu Qingyin looked at her helplessly frown.

Can this kind of thing be proposed by the woman's family on her own initiative?

"I can do it. I still want to respect Qingyin."

Zhou Qin showed a gentle and considerate man and looked at Gu Qingyin.

She thought about what a big-tailed wolf you pretended to be, and she was obviously eager for me to move there quickly.

"Wait for the weekend. Go and help me pack my luggage."

"Okay." A successful smile flashed through Zhou Qin's eyes.

Xia Wei observed the two people secretly and suddenly asked, "When are you going to have a wedding?"

She is not so casual in everything. Of course, her daughter wants to get married.

"Let's talk about it in two years. Maybe we won't wait for the wedding to leave, which saves trouble."

"You girl, what are you talking about?" Xia Wei smiled apologetically at Zhou Qin, "Don't be surprised. This girl was spoiled by me."

"She always speaks like this. I'm used to it."