Chapter 7

Both of them drank wine. Zhou Qin asked the agent to drive and sent Gu Qingyin home first.

The night in the city is brightly lit, and the colorful lights outline the tall buildings. Gu Qingyin looked out of the window quietly and said to Zhou Qin, "The night view of my hometown is better."

The moon is the hometown of Ming, and the moon abroad will never be round at home.

Zhou Qin looked at her bright and beautiful face silently, wondering if you had any factor to come back for me.

He has been watching the land for her for so long, and all he supports is the broken hope of self-construction. He feels that as long as he persists, it is possible to be with her. Otherwise, once he gives up, there will be no intersection between them.

Gu Qingyin suddenly turned around and stared at him with deep eyes last week, which made his body hot.

To be, his male hormones grow so fast that his eyes are emitting a demagogic atmosphere.

No wonder so many female employees in the company secretly fall in love with him.

The car was parked at the gate of the community. Gu Qingyin didn't even say anything fake and said directly, "I live with my mother. It's inconvenient to invite you to go up so late."

After saying that, she pushed the door open and went down. Zhou Qin saw her drop in the car. He had no choice but to laugh and followed her and put it on her from behind.

"If you have nothing to do, exercise your brain more." Pull the ponytail out of the coat, "Effectively prevent Alzheimer's disease."

Gu Qingyin was so tired that she was not in the mood to fight with him. She waved powerlessly, "I'm in. You can go back."

After saying that, a familiar voice sounded from afar: "Why did you girl come back so late?"

Gu Qingyin was excited all over. She turned around and saw her mother walking in her direction. She rushed over quickly and took her arm and rotated 180 degrees in place.

"I'm busy with the promotion meeting today, and then I went to dinner with the leader after that."

There is nothing wrong with having dinner with the leader. It can't be regarded as a lie.

"What did I think of who you were talking to just now? Did that young man send you back?"

"He, he asked for directions."

Gu Qingyin turned around and peeked at Zhou Qin, but he was still standing there.

Fortunately, her mother didn't go to confirm and was forcibly pulled home by her.

That night, Gu Qingyin slept soundly. As soon as she closed her eyes and opened her eyes, the next morning, she pulled and pulled her hair, with only four words floating in her mind - she didn't want to get up.

Struggling to sit up, Gu Qingyin picked up her mobile phone and couldn't help but be excited when she saw Zhou Qin actually sending her good morning.

After a few seconds of blank brains, she remembered that she added WeChat to him last night.

The sleepy disappeared inexplicably. Gu Qingyin did not reply to him, so she clicked into his circle of friends first.

Unexpectedly, he is still a literary and artistic young man, and his circle of friends is full of shared music.

The latest song is "Long Time No See". Gu Qingyin noticed something. Take a look at the time. It seems that it was the day she went to Gina.H venue to participate in the exhibition. Could it be that Zhou Qin was also there at that time?