Chapter 47

Gu Qingyin learned to make Japanese thick egg barbecue from a food blogger. It's quite simple to watch the video. After pouring the egg liquid, he kept rolling it in and rolled it up.

But after she got started, she found that it didn't achieve the effect she thought at all. In the end, there were only unshaped eggs, thin and thin.

After two attempts, but it didn't work. Gu Qingyin was sure that he was not the cooking material.

It seems that she can't hang a man's heart by hanging a man's stomach in the future, but still on charm.

Gu Qingyin turned off the fire, took a bag of toast, and walked to the toast driver.

This kind of simple and easy-to-use one is more suitable for her, as long as the bread slices are put in.

A few minutes later, she put two plates of broken eggs on the table with two pieces of roasted toast, and said to Zhou Qin who came by, "I tried my best."

Zhou Qin looked at her silently, and her eyes scared her and thought he was going to say something, but in the end he just sat down without saying a word.

"It's really difficult to cook. It seems that I really don't have the talent to cook." Gu Qingyin looked for a topic to chat with him.

Zhou Qin was obviously not interested and said lightly, "Then I'll do it in the future."

Naturally, she sensed that he was in a bad mood and couldn't help asking him strangely what had happened.

Zhou Qin lowered his head, was silent for a few seconds, and whispered, "Why did you take off the ring?"

Gu Qingyin was stunned. She realized that he was asking something and couldn't help laughing, "So that's why you are depressed! Then if I don't ask, are you going to be depressed all day?"

"No." He probably feels embarrassed and unwilling to admit it.

Gu Qingyin did not expose him and explained, "I took it off when washing because the ring was a little big, otherwise what should I do if it slides down and fall into the sewer?"

"Is it big?" Zhou Qin frowned, "I clearly measured it."

"When did you measure it? Why don't I know?"

"When you went to bed."

"Wow." Gu Qingyin exclaimed and reached for his face. "Xiao Zhou has a lot of ghost ideas."

Zhou Qin grabbed her hand with a smile, "Then why don't you just tell me directly?"

"Isn't that worried about your loss? Anyway, you have also put your attention to it.

Zhou Qin was a little moved when she heard this. She actually began to consider his feelings."

--

When he came to the brand counter of the diamond ring, Gu Qingyin handed over the ring to the cabinet sister and said that he would modify the size.

The other party measured it carefully for her and said she could pick it up in two hours.

Taking advantage of this time, Gu Qingyin happened to choose a gift for Yan Xi's fast-born baby. Next to it was a brand specializing in gold jewelry. Gu Qingyin saw the long-live lock and asked Zhou Qin if he could buy this.

Zhou Qin picked it up and looked at it. Suddenly, he turned his head and asked, "When can I buy it for my child?"

"Wait a minute." She has no intention of having a baby now.