Chapter 24

When Gu Qingyin opened her eyes and woke up, the position next to her was empty. It felt cold, as if no one had laid down on it.

She lifted the blanket and got up. She saw a pair of pink women's slippers on the gray floor.

Step in, the size is just right.

It seems that he specially bought it for her.

But doesn't he know that pink is her most annoying thing?

In particular, it also carries an extra naive cartoon pattern.

As soon as Gu Qingyin went out of the bedroom, she heard a sound from the kitchen.

When she came to the kitchen door, she saw Zhou Qin busy in an orderly manner in front of the flowing platform, and her heart caved inexplicably.

The light shines on him in the early morning. His white shirt is warm, and the golden aperture jumps at the ends of his hair, exuding the smell of orange soda in summer.

I looked offline and saw the blue slippers on his feet, and there was also a Tusky on them. Obviously, the pair on her feet was a couple's style.

It's almost thirty years old. Are you still playing tricks for young people?

Gu Qingyin hooked her lower lip, and suddenly felt that Zhou Qin was still an innocent young man in his heart.

The soup in the pot was boiling. She stepped forward and surrounded his strong waist from behind him.

Zhou Qin suddenly stiffened and looked at her sideways, but he could only see her fluffy hair.

Rarely dependent on her, his heart beat faster and his breath was quietly held.

The voice of Chu woke up was a little chaotic. Gu Qingyin hugged him and said vaguely, "Zhou Qin, I had a dream last night that you were dead."

Are you sure you want to talk about this tragedy at such a warm time?

Zhou Qin stirred the soup with a spoon. He didn't interrupt her and patiently asked, "Well, then what?"

"I'm very sad and regretful. Why didn't I cherish you well when you were alive?"

Hearing this, Zhou Qin was finally gratified.

He turned off the fire, took her hand, turned to see her, "It's not too late."

Gu Qingyin nodded hesitantly and looked at him very seriously, "I decided to fall in love with you."

Yan Xi was right. She went to talk to him with the purpose of breaking up sooner or later. How could there be a good result?

If she always dares not give her heart for fear of being hurt, she will also invisibly hurt the people who love her.

After she finished saying that, Zhou Qin's dark pupils bloomed in an instant.

It turns out that when the sky is dark to a certain extent, you can really see bright stars.

"Of course, don't feel tied to me because of this. If you don't act well, I will break up with you." Gu Qingyin quickly stressed again.

"..." After talking for a long time, nothing seemed to change.

However, even so, Zhou Qin was still very satisfied. At least she had realized that she wanted to coexist peacefully with him.

Zhou Qinsheng served two bowls of soup to the table, and Gu Qingyin went to the bathroom to wash.

He was absolutely premeditated. All toiletries were prepared for her. It was not a disposable one, including those slippers, which were also bought in advance.