Chapter 38

After delivering milk tea, the other party turned around and left. Gu Qingyin looked at his cold and unrestrained back, and his calm heart suddenly rippled.

She thought she would restrain herself very well after getting married, but when she saw a living teenager, she easily aroused the throbbing in her heart.

In the face of this marriage with Zhou Qin, she was always unwilling. Maybe it was because she started too fast and the love had not yet come into the grave.

Gu Qingyin's stomach was quickly filled with a mouthful of cake and a mouthful of milk tea.

After greeting those people, Han Lu sat opposite Gu Qingyin, "Why are you hiding here? I said why I can't find you."

Just now, I saw her sitting there from afar, like a fairy who didn't eat human fireworks. Several men were peeking at her around, but she didn't realize it.

Gu Qingyin looked at her calmly and asked, "Han Lu, when was your last love?"

"Just... a week ago?" Han Lu blinked and thought for a moment and said, "Well, half a month. The ambiguous period took five or six days. I divided it before I could make an official announcement."

After saying that, he sighed: "Nowadays, society is really fast-paced. After knowing each other for a long time, you can determine the relationship, and you can go to bed in a day. What kind of true love can you say?"

Gu Qingyin stroked the wall of the cup, looked at the colorful things in the distance, very much like this prosperous society, and said to himself, "I agreed to marry Zhou Qin on impulse. It was not because I loved him at all. I wanted to walk with this person all my life, but I just wanted to experience what marriage life was like, whether it was with As I imagined, now I find that there is nothing but putting moral shackles on myself. It's really boring to lie in the same bed with the same man every day."

Hearing Gu Qingyin's words, Han Lu was completely stunned as if listening to the master's speech.

This is the first time she has seen a scum woman like Gu Qingyin who knows so well.

But she has her own bottom line, because people who can say "moral shackles" should be less likely to make them make principled mistakes.

In this case, it is not a scum.

"So what? Do you want to divorce Zhou Qin?"

"There is this impulse." Gu Qingyin nodded thoughtfully and tapped his finger on the wall of the cup. "When I slept with him, I really enjoyed the pleasure. At that time, my sexual attraction was relatively strong. I couldn't refuse him. Thinking that it was difficult to find a better fitter than him, I just let it go first, but now my passion has faded and I find that we haven't been forcibly tied together. That's it."

"You didn't think about these ideas because you saw that little boy tonight, did you?"

Gu Qingyin's red lips raised and laughed out loud.

"Those younger brothers are young and energetic, which is really itchy."

Han Lu knew that Gu Qingyin was joking with her by saying this. She blinked teasingly, "They can't compare with Zhou Qin. Are you willing to part with it?"

"Zhou Qin is indeed quite strong, which is also the key to harmonious marriage life, but he is about to be thirty years old, and it is difficult to guarantee whether to go downhill, so his younger brothers are still awesome."

Han Lu was about to speak, but she saw a tall figure coming out of the corner, and her eyes suddenly widened in an instant.

She just asked Gu Qingyin, brother and Zhou Qin, who was more powerful, and as a result, I appeared.