Chapter 57

In early May, the footsteps of midsummer gradually came, and the temperature in Wendu City rose day after day. This year seems to be particularly hot.

After staying in Chaoxi for nearly three months after the Spring Festival, Gu Qingyin finally submitted her resignation. The marketing department was shocked and guessed that she was going home to be the wife of a rich family.

How is that possible? Gu Qingyin doesn't like to live a life in accordance with the rules. She recently discovered another interesting job and decided to have a try.

A few days ago, she just passed the rematch of the design competition, and the results of the competition have not yet come out. If she can reach the finals, she may go to Paris to compete on the spot.

Gu Qingyin didn't think about how far she was going. She could do whatever she did, because she thought that too many people would be exhausted.

As for the new job, she plans to wait for the results of the design competition to come out, and she will give herself a holiday during this period.

When Han Lu heard that Gu Qingyin resigned for vacation, she was simply happier than herself. She excitedly found Island Tour to send it to Gu Qingyin and asked her if she wanted to go.

Gu Qingyin was not very interested in receiving ultraviolet baths. She poked the screen a few times and pressed the voice: "Why don't you go to Africa? How about the animal migration?"

Han Lu gave her a string of speechless ellipsis.

[Aren't you afraid that those lions and tigers will eat you?]

[I'm serious, I'm not kidding you.]

Once this idea emerged, it couldn't be pressed. She always felt surging and wished it could be realized immediately. Unfortunately, after she talked to Zhou Qin, she was rejected by him.

He said he wanted to go, but only if he was with him, but he couldn't spare time recently, so he had to wait.

Gu Qingyin knew herself, and she waited for a long time to lose interest.

It's really dangerous to go to Africa. In the end, she had to retreat and follow Han Lu to Maldives for a holiday.

Before leaving, she and Han Lu went to the mall to buy sunscreen, skin care products and beautiful clothes.

When he came home with bags one by one, it was already very late, and Zhou Qin came back after the reward.

Hearing Gu Qingyin humming in, Zhou Qin knew that she must be in a good mood.

Why didn't she be so happy when she was with him? He is really a little unbalanced.

Gu Qingyin bought a super sexy skirt and saw Zhou Qin sitting on the sofa, preparing to secretly transport the bag into the cloakroom. As a result, he shouted to her, "What did you buy? Are you going to share it with me?"

"You will also be interested in women's things?" Gu Qingyin raised his fingers with silver nails, "I guess you can't even tell sunscreen from BB cream, right?"

As the name implies, sunscreen is used for sunscreen. Is there anything else to pay attention to?

Zhou Qin frowned and saw that she deliberately avoided his problems and looked guilty. He had already guessed the reason.

After Gu Qingyin put the things she bought, he saw a small black gift box. Thinking that this was a trial package for men's skin care products she bought and the shopping guide.

She put it in a box and took it out in front of Zhou Qin. "This is specially selected for you."

Gu Qingyin simply felt guilty at all when she lied.