Chapter 10

When I came to the store, the petty bourgeois atmosphere was eye-catching. The overall decoration was golden, spacious and bright, exuding a strong Thai style, as if traveling to a foreign country.

There are a lot of employees in the marketing department. The tables in this kind of restaurant are usually not big, so everyone is divided into several small tables.

Zhou Qin came the latest, and his assistant reserved an excellent position for him. In the corner, he knew that Mr. Zhou didn't like to make noise.

I thought Mr. Zhou could feel his good intentions, but after he sat down, he said that the light was too dazzling and his eyes hurt.

The assistant quickly stood up and inspected. The only one in the middle was more dazzling, because the surroundings were bright and the light was not so strong.

"Mr. Zhou, why don't we go to that table?"

Zhou Qin looked at it and pretended not to frown, but his body had stood up honestly.

Gu Qingyin was eating pineapple rice when a shadow suddenly fell in front of her. She looked up and saw Zhou Qin, and her eyes were frozen.

The buttons of his white shirt are so strict that they are tied to the top one. His handsome face is no less beautiful against the gorgeous background behind him, which highlights the nobleness.

Zhao Youlin beside her was even more scared. Mr. Zhou didn't come here deliberately to settle accounts with her, did he?

However, soon she knew that she was overconcerned. The assistant signaled to her, "Change another seat. Mr. Zhou thought the light was dazzling. You can sit down."

After saying to Zhao Youlin, the assistant looked at Gu Qingyin again, "And you."

Zhou Qin, "..."

Can he fire this stupid and eventful assistant on the spot?

Zhao Youlin was about to get up when she heard Mr. Zhou say, "Don't bother. You can still sit down if you are crowded."

Their two men and two women at the table were really loose. After sitting down, Mr. Zhou stared at the assistant, "I don't need to accompany you to eat."

The assistant rubbed his nose aggrievedly and sat back in his original seat.

Gu Qingyin lowered his head and looked at his nose and mouth. Will Zhou Qin behave too obviously? In case someone can see it...

"Qingyin, try this mango glutinous rice, which is sweeter than pineapple rice."

Zhao Youlin's voice came to her ears and interrupted Gu Qingyin's thoughts. She didn't hear what she said clearly. She subconsciously took the bowl she handed over, and then picked up the spoon to eat--

"Mangoes and pineapples are easy to allerize. Be careful when eating."

Zhou Qin reminded him. Gu Qingyin looked over and looked at his cold and deep eyes.

He kept her things in mind so clearly that she remembered more firmly than she herself remembered.

"Mr. Zhou is so considerate." Li Ziqian flattered at the right time and asked, "Mr. Zhou, are you allergic to these two things before you pay special attention to them?"

"No, it's my sweetheart."

In an instant, there was silence on the table. Everyone looked at Zhou Qin silently and couldn't believe whether what they had just heard was true.

Zhou Qin's spoon slowly stirred the sago dew in the bowl, and the corners of his lips suddenly smiled evilly, "What's wrong? I'm so old that I have a sweetheart. Is it strange?"