Extra 3

Since Zhou Miao and Nuonuo moved here, Jin Yihan has postponed all the tasks of business trips. All cases from other places have not been taken over. He tries to go home early to accompany them every day.

While he was free, Zhou Miao was getting busier and busier. She was originally a career-oriented woman. In the past, she was afraid of taking care of the children, but now she can finally do her own affairs without worries.

Zhou Miao gets out early and comes back late every day. Nuonuo doesn't see her much. She will also feel that she owes the child in her heart, but every time she thinks of it, she can only grit her teeth and tell herself that she can't just live for the child.

If she wants to be a mother who can make her proud, she also needs to be a woman who is qualified to stand beside Jin Yihan.

Maybe Jin Yihan put too much pressure on her. Her anxiety seems to be getting worse and worse. As long as she doesn't work hard, she will feel panicked.

On that day, Zhou Miao came home very late for social engagement and drank a few glasses of wine.

When she changed her shoes at the entrance, Jin Yihan came over and smelled the wine on her body.

But he didn't say anything, just asked her if she was full.

He has also socialised, and naturally understands that she can't eat enough at the wine table.

Zhou Miao subconsciously shook her head. Unexpectedly, Jin Yihan said the next second, "Then I'll give you a bowl of noodles."

Before she could stop him, he had already entered the kitchen.

Jin Yihan put on a bowl of Yangchun noodles. Zhou Miao took off her makeup and sat down at the table. She raised her eyes and looked at him, "Are you unhappy?"

She is a sensitive woman who can easily feel other people's emotions. Since she came in, she has felt a strong cold and low pressure.

Jin Yihan didn't want to say it, but since she asked so, he pulled away the chair opposite her and sat down, with a good talk with her.

"Zhou Miao."

He motioned for a glance at the noodles and asked her to eat first, otherwise it would not taste good when it becomes lumpy.

Zhou Miao lowered her head and solved the bowl of noodles at the speed of light. It seemed that she couldn't wait to hear what he will say.

Jin Yihan squeezed his lips silently, "I know I shouldn't interfere in your work, but I still want to tell you that you don't have to work so hard."

"I'm just doing my job well, no..." Zhou Miao subconsciously wanted to be tough, but she gave up thinking of the identity of the man sitting opposite her. "Yes, I admit that I want to try to prove myself, not only because you are much better than me, but also because this society is too competitive. It's fierce. I'll be thrown behind whenever I slack off."

"No matter how powerful I am, am I not your husband? You have me to support me. What are you afraid of?" Jin Yihan put his hands on the table. "I don't ask you to be a stay-at-home wife, but I hope you can spend more time thinking about this family. I don't want this home to be cold."

Zhou Miao looked down at the desktop and said "I'm sorry."

I thought he was the person who didn't care about his family, but I didn't expect to become her unconsciously.

"It's not that I don't care, but..." Zhou Miao felt very weak and asked him, "Do you understand that feeling? It's just that behind you is darkness, and there is a beam of light in front of you. You desperately want to catch the beam of light, and you are afraid that you will fall into the darkness. That's how I feel. I'm afraid that if I don't work hard now, I will never have a chance, because I've wasted several years after having a child."