Chapter 54

Some things are really evil. He came to Pei Jingze just mentioned.

Zhou Qin opened the door and got in like a cat. Before Zhou Qin could react, he had pulled the door for him.

"Thank God, it's really great that you're at home."

Pei Jingze put his hands together and prayed to heaven.

"What's the matter?"

"Well, don't mention it." Pei Jingze wiped the sweat on his forehead and said, "My old man sent a decent bodyguard to chase me everywhere and beat me up."

"What have you done again?"

"Cough." Pei Jingze coughed and felt ast prestigious. "Don't ask. Let me hide with you for a few days first."

With that, he turned his head and looked around and asked strangely, "Well, where's your wife? Aren't you at home?"

"You also know I have a wife, so do you think it's appropriate for you to be here?"

"What's the matter? I'm small with the light tone." He teased Qin on the chest next week, "Aren't you even jealous of me?"

"It seems that you can't understand people's words." Zhou Qin opened the door and made a "please" posture, "Don't be such an illiterate light bulb."

Hearing this, Pei Jingze lowered his voice and said, "I'm here to help you promote the relationship. Who said I would be a light bulb?"

"I need your help?" This is simply an insult to him as a man.

"If you don't believe it, just look."

Zhou Qin felt funny when he saw Pei Jingze's inexplicable confidence. Why did he think he could play Gu Qingyin?

At this time, Gu Qingyin came out of the bedroom. She looked at Pei Jingze and said, "You're not here for free, are you?"

"Yes, I not only have a free meal, but also a free meal." Pei Jingze said confidently, "As one of your best friends, I'm sure you won't refuse."

"Yes." Gu Qingyin nodded, and then turned around, "You can stay and live, but you need to help clean up."

Speaking of this, she remembered, "It happened that we had a cleaning today, and the kitchen and balcony had not been ready to clean up. Go ahead."

????

Pei Jingze was confused. Why did he come so at such a bad time?

While he was still in a daze, Zhou Qin had found him a rag and put on an apron for him.

Then he gestured to him and asked him to go to the kitchen.

These two really don't take him as an outsider.

Pei Jingze has been a young master who doesn't touch the spring water with all his fingers since he was a child. He didn't do housework. Before entering the kitchen, he deliberately reminded them, "If I break the bowl or something later, don't blame me!"

Gu Qingyin smiled gloomyly, "It's broken. Just compensate according to the price. We just want to replace it."

Pei Jingze: "..."

He has never seen a woman more cruel than Gu Qingyin.

Looking at Zhou Qin again, he looked at his wife with an indulgence and appreciated it very much.

Suddenly, he felt that the two people were so well matched that they were both stupid.

No wonder he said, "It's not a family, don't enter a family." God is so fucking that he can arrange fate.