Chapter 22

Gu Qingyin's card skills were unexpectedly good. Of course, it also contained a little luck. She didn't lose since she took over. She played against her family smoothly, and she was simply soft to win.

Zhou Qin stood behind her and saw that she played cards decisively and straightforwardly. As always, she was as valiant, and her deep eyes revealed spoiled.

For him, watching her play cards is a very ornamental thing.

The other three are Zhou Qin's business partners, and they compliment with incomparable admiration:

"Mr. Zhou's girlfriend is really awesome. She will fight together again when she has a chance."

"Sure enough, the woman who can be favored by Mr. Zhou is extraordinary. I have understood it."

Gu Qingyin could recognize the meaning of flattering Zhou Qin from their words. She was a little puzzled. Zhou Qin was just a department manager. As for making these people flatter him so much?

In addition to today's fashion show, the organizer actually gave her a limited number of only ten dresses in the world in public, which can be imagined to sell Zhou Qin's face.

What exactly is his background?

Gu Qingyin suddenly felt a little ridiculous. He had dated someone else and hadn't figured out his details yet.

At the end of the poker game, Gu Qingyin won about two hundred thousand yuan. She took Zhou Qin's arm and walked out, "It's much easier to call me on such occasions in the future than to make money from part-time."

"Wealth fans, will you still be short of money?"

Gu Qingyin knew what he meant, "I didn't earn my father's money. I don't want him."

"Well, I have backbone." He touched the back of her head admiringly, "Just spend my money in the future."

Hearing what he said, Gu Qingyin took the opportunity to ask, "Zhou Qin, your family is also rich, right? I remember you said that your family is doing business, so which prince are you?"

"If you want to know so much, why don't you go home with me and have a look?"

Zhou Qin paused, frowned inexplicably, and then the conversation also turned around. "I just received a phone call from home in the afternoon. Grandma is not feeling well and wants me to go home to see her."

"Of course you're going!" Gu Qingyin was worried and blamed him. "It's unfilial for you to have the mood to play cards."

"Playing cards is needed for work. I'm socializing."

"Don't explain. You can fly back tonight."

"I'll take you with you tomorrow morning."

Gu Qingyin almost didn't realize that he was arranging for her to meet her parents. He was empty for a few seconds and shook his head resolutely, "I won't go with you."

She never had the idea of marrying him, and how could she meet his family? Love is pure and not linked to marriage.

"Don't you want to see your good friend Yan Xi?"

Zhou Qin knows how to master Gu Qingyin's lifeline very well.

Sure enough, when he asked this question, a moving look immediately appeared on her face.

After a short hesitation, Gu Qingyin agreed to him, of course, provided that she only went to see her good friends.

During the meal, Gu Qingyin asked Zhou Qin about giving her a limited dress. He deliberately fought guerrillas with her and said that she deserved the best.