Chapter 52

In the afternoon, Zhou Qin and Gu Qingyin took Nuonuo to the amusement park together, giving Zhou Miao a short time to relax.

If you take care of your children alone for a long time, it will really be precious to have time alone.

Nuonuo is relatively obedient, different from those children Gu Qingyin had seen before. When they came to the amusement park, she obviously liked the balloon very much, but she just stared at it directly without asking. She was probably not familiar with them and was not embarrassed.

Or, she herself is a very sensible child.

Gu Qingyin squatted down and took the initiative to ask her if she wanted the balloon. Nuonuo looked up at Zhou Qin and nodded hesitantly.

"Then let uncle buy it for you?"

"Okay." She replied milky and shouted "Uncle~"

Zhou Qin picked her up, went to the balloon seller, asked her which one she wanted. Her big glutinous eyes sparkled, pointed to the little rabbit among them, and said, "I want this."

"Okay." Zhou Qin answered with a smile, turned his head to Gu Qingyin, and whispered to Nuonuo, "You and your aunt each hold a balloon, and your uncle will take pictures for you."

"Okay."

Gu Qingyin saw Zhou Qin giving a little white rabbit balloon to Nu Nuo, and then led a kitty cat to her. She felt very confused.

When he stood in front of her and gave her the balloon, she subconsciously asked him what to do.

Zhou Qin signaled Nuo Nuo and whispered, "Children should have what they have."

Gu Qingyin instantly felt that her face was beginning to get hot.

She took the balloon hesitantly and ran to hold her hand happily. "Auntie, take photos~"

"Yes." Gu Qingyin looked at her cute face and felt that her whole body had been cured.

One or one small person walked in front, and Zhou Qin took pictures for them in the back. There were many people playing in the amusement park, but those people also became background boards under their shadows, which made them more prominent.

Gu Qingyin occasionally turned her head to look at Zhou Qin. He stood next to a cartoon rabbit model in a black coat, with a smile on his eyebrows, which was particularly touching.

In this noisy environment, she seemed to hear her heartbeat, which was as strong as ever.

Zhou Qin is particularly patient with children. Gu Qingyin thinks that such a man is particularly attractive. She can't say why. Inexplicably, he feels like emitting light.

After taking the photos, Zhou Qin shared the photos with Gu Qingyin one by one. He was quite confident in his photography skills and directly asked her if she felt about artistic photos.

"The atmosphere is quite good, but..." Gu Qingyin frowned entangledly. Anyway, he felt that he had shortened his legs. "In the future, you should take a picture of me at forty-five degrees from the bottom to the top, so that my legs can look long."

Zhou Qin looked down at her legs, "I don't think it makes any difference."

Gu Qingyin almost rolled his eyes when he heard this.

"When taking photos, you should try your best to show your beauty. Of course, the longer your legs are, the better they look. Don't pursue reality so much."

"Don't you know P-graph?"

"..." Yes, why did she talk so much nonsense to him?

--