Chapter 51

On Christmas Eve, the team building of the marketing department was selected by Gu Qingyin early in the morning. In a resort manor, you can barbecue in the open air, and then go to the hot spring.

Without Zhou Qin, the leader, everyone was relatively relaxed. They didn't break up until after ten o'clock and went to soak in hot springs separately.

Gu Qingyin and Zhao Youlin were in the same room. The two of them changed into swimsuits and slid into the pool, and their nerves were relaxed in an instant.

The environment here is particularly beautiful, surrounded by a circle of bamboo, hot fog soars in the sky, dense white, and there is a kind of quietness out of the earth.

With her head leaning behind, Gu Qingyin emptyed himself and enjoyed a moment of peace. However, Zhao Youlin couldn't help but swim towards her and began to inquire about gossip with her without saying anything for a while.

"Qingyin, Mr. Zhou has been on a business trip for a week. Do you miss him?"

Only a week? Why does she feel that he has been away for almost a month?

Gu Qingyin answered, and Zhao Youlin then asked, "Do you call every day?"

"Yes."

"Then who called whom?"

"Not necessarily, whoever has time will play, of course, we have to consider jet lag."

Zhao Youlin sighed, copied the water, and said enviously, "You are all married and you can still be so tired that I want to fall in love."

"Then talk about it! Isn't someone chasing you in our department?"

"Ah? Do you know?"

Gu Qingyin thought that he couldn't see it when he was a fool. "If you think it's appropriate, talk about it. It's no big deal. Take advantage of the more choices when you are young, and there are many opportunities to try and make mistakes."

"But I'm always afraid of being hurt. In case I give my heart and finally get betrayal, I will be afraid in my life."

After saying that, Zhao Youlin seriously asked Gu Qingyin, "Have you ever been betrayed?"

Gu Qingyin shook her head. Although she didn't, her mother did, so she could taste a little bit that.

The two chatted late before going back to bed in the room. Gu Qingyin calculated the jet lag. Zhou Qin happened to be in the afternoon. I don't know if he is free at this moment. She really wants to call him.

Zhao Youlin had already lay down. In order not to disturb her, Gu Qingyin sneaked into the balcony.

The winter wind was cut like a knife and poured in. Gu Qingyin quickly closed the window before nestling into the lounge chair covered with plush cushions.

She put on headphones and dialed a video call for Zhou Qin, but no one answered until she hung up automatically.

Gu Qingyin guessed that he must be busy, otherwise it would be impossible to answer her phone.

When the idea came to her mind, she was shocked herself.

It was the strong sense of security he gave her that made her have such confidence and courage.

After a moment of stagmus, the mobile phone suddenly vibrated.

Zhou Qin came back to the phone, Gu Qingyin got through, and his handsome face appeared on the screen.

He is wearing a black shirt with dark lines of gold embroidery at the neckline. His hairstyle is exquisite and neat, and his facial features are more prominent.