Chapter 3

On the first weekend after joining the company, Gu Qingyin slept until eleven o'clock at noon. She stretched out of the room, heard the sound of stir-frying in the kitchen, sneaked over quickly, and asked her mother what delicious food had been made.

"Fried green pepper beef and shredded potatoes, stewed with sparerib soup." Xia Wei held the pot and shoveled the fried egg, and a gentle smile ooze out of her eyes.

"It's all my favorite food." Gu Qingyin lay on his mother's back like a koala and kissed her in the face, "I love you so much, mom."

"Go wash quickly and go shopping with me after dinner."

"Yes."

Gu Qingyin first took a shower, dried his hair and permed it into a slightly curly hair. It was a popular water ripple recently, with a strong retro style.

She has loved stinky beauty since she was a child. Every time she goes out, she has to carefully consider what clothes to wear. She is not allowed to dress casually. Over time, she has developed a habit.

Xia Wei likes to go shopping with her daughter most, especially when she meets acquaintances. Not to mention how cool the pride and pride are. Who sees that her daughter doesn't praise her beauty?

Mother and daughter came to the mall. Xia Wei said that she saw in the magazine that Chanel had just released a cross-body bag and wanted to buy it for a few days to carry it.

"Where are you going to play again? I didn't discuss it with me either." Gu Qingyin pretended to be very insensitive.

"Go to the Maldives diving with my good sisters."

While talking, Xia Wei pulled Gu Qingyin into the luxury store.

Coincidentally, as soon as they entered the door, they bumped into the last person they wanted to see. She sat on the red leather sofa and was enjoying the waiter polishing her shoes.

Xia Wei turned her head and was about to leave. Gu Qingyin grabbed her and said, "Mom, what are you hiding from?"

That's the mistress who can't see light. There is no reason for cats to hide from mice.

"Who hid? I'm afraid to see her disgusting and unable to have lunch.

Xia Wei gave Wei Qian a white look. She looked at her, sneered and lifted her lips, and got up to walk towards them.

"I heard that you went back to China to work? Which company did you join?"

Wei Qian looked at Gu Qingyin and asked pretending to be concerned.

"Does it matter to you where my daughter goes to work?" Xia Wei blocked Gu Qingyin behind, for fear that the shameless mother-in-law would bully her daughter.

Wei Qianxiu frowned slightly, shouted "Sister", and then said softly, "Why are you still so angry? Have you forgotten why Lao Gu divorced you?"

Hearing that she took the initiative to mention this stubble, Gu Qingyin sneered and pushed her back.

"Isn't it still shameful to be a mistress? Forget who brought you up from a small employee?

Gu Qingyin stretched out his finger to the waiter who just polished her shoes, "If it weren't for my mother, wouldn't you have been doing such a job? When I enjoyed someone polishing shoes for you just now, did I also recall my time back then? At that time, you were deliberately hooking up with men, right?

Xia Wei used to be a regional agent of a high-luxury brand. All three chain stores in Wencheng were hers. Wei Qian was still a waiter in the head office at that time, responsible for cleaning shoes and bags for guests. Xia Wei saw that she was smart and promoted her to a shopping guide. Wei Qian was very good at doing things and coaxed Gu Qingyin's mother around. After her all day, she blamed her mother for her lack of guard. She really regarded her as her own and sometimes let Wei Qian go home for dinner. After all the time, she climbed to her father's bed.